Sign in to follow this  
TIL 1010

Can Only Hope For Good News.

Guernsey Police are now reporting that a number of objects have been seen floating on the surface of the sea.

1 hour ago, DAVID SEWELL said:

Surprised as I've yet to meet an unpleasant autistic person.

Most people who know me regard me as very pleasant just not the worlds greatest communicator 

33 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

Guernsey Police are now reporting that a number of objects have been seen floating on the surface of the sea.

Not according to my Twitter feed?

1 hour ago, Feedthewolf said:

Not according to my Twitter feed?

To be fair, this was being reported last night. They said they'd seen things floating in the sea. Didn't know what those things were, though, and couldn't tell if it was connected to a plane crash.

More terrifying and perhaps eye opening is this... It just gets more horrid by the second

• Sad 1

19 hours ago, Alex Moss said:

I heard about this perhaps as little as 10 minutes before I boarded my plane from Kyiv to Heathrow today, it was saddening and also quite unnerving. Anyway, thoughts are with the pilot and his/her family also - as in the Leicester tragedy, sadly, all focus on the news seems to be solely on the footballer, which tells us a lot 👎

That's it, equally sad news whoever was on the plane.

1 hour ago, BobLoz3 said:

To be fair, this was being reported last night. They said they'd seen things floating in the sea. Didn't know what those things were, though, and couldn't tell if it was connected to a plane crash.

More terrifying and perhaps eye opening is this... It just gets more horrid by the second

Jeez, that's heartbreaking 😞

In Cardiff’s defence, it appears the travel arrangements were not there’s and arranged by the player.

The plane supposedly was owned by a football agent.

horrendously sad news

Not only a huge tragedy for those involved and a potential financial loss for Cardiff, but it's a scandal that with all the money in football he was flying in what was at best a grey charter, and at worst a completely illegal flight.

It seems the flight was arranged by the agent and an intermediary at no cost to Sala using a pilot contact they had worked with before (although he wasn't the pilot flying on this occasion).

How much would it have cost to use a commercial private jet company with an Air Operator Certificate and pilots with proper commercial licenses and ratings? How much did they save using a plumber with a private pilot license in a single engine aircraft? The agents fee was reportedly £2.5 million.

Agent says he made arrangements but wasn't repsonsible fot the plane or the pilot which is no doubt accurate. But he still made the arrangements. Only time will tell what kind of arrangements he requested.

You guys are giving River End Canary a hard time for his crass comment but have managed to turn a thread clearly meant for condolences into your own personal thread to insult a fellow canary. Congrats. The hypocrisy is incredible. 

5 hours ago, Ben_98155 said:

You guys are giving River End Canary a hard time for his crass comment but have managed to turn a thread clearly meant for condolences into your own personal thread to insult a fellow canary. Congrats. The hypocrisy is incredible. 

Hi Ben, welcome to the forum,  not bad for a first post, you'll get along famously on here.

• Haha 3

On 26/01/2019 at 16:07, Ben_98155 said:

Yeah, we should probably have just kept quiet about it and not got involved, just like you haven't.

On 26/01/2019 at 06:39, River End Canary said:

Fellow Canaries Nantes appears to be thinking along the same general  lines 

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2019/feb/06/nantes-demand-transfer-fee-from-cardiff-city-for-emiliano-sala