Sign in to follow this  
Making Plans

FA Cup draw

Who do you fancy ?

1. A Premieship team who''ll stuff us but it won''t be too bad as it will be expected.

2. A Championship team who''ll stuff  - not unusual, so not a disaster.

3. A League One or Two team - who could probably cause an upset (or would it be).

4. A Non League team - who could possibly cause an upset and if they did, by doing so they would put the final nail in Worthy''s coffin.

Option 4 for me I think.

Lol both of you.

But possibly if we play a mid-bottom table premiership team (e.g. Blackburn, Portsmouth) we might just win. Beacause one of our main problems this season has been not getting used to championship football for us. E.g, when most teams play us now they rise to the occasion and raise their game. Therefore playing an average premierhsip team wouldn''t involve this problem.

Or like you''ve both said, we could play a prem team and get stuffed!  

[quote user="JP hucks06"]

Beacause one of our main problems this season has been not getting used to championship football   

[/quote]

[:@] How many more times is that ridiculous notion of premiership players not being use to championship football gonna be bandied around and utilised as some kind of excuse for players poor form?

Down the years, within the FA & League Cup competitions, how high is the percentage of premiership teams losing to championship teams currently at? -- Pretty low I would imagine.

I dont care because we will lose.

Tamworth at home would be good in front of about 10,000 people because we would still lose and perhaps then we might have to get new manager who can wheel and deal in the transfer market inJanuary

Seriously would anyone want a cup run though? Surely the old cliechy come up, if we aren''t in the cup we can concentrate on the leauge

[quote user="Robbo007"]I believe we are ball number 28 if anyone is interested[/quote]

There''s always a relevance about the FA Cup ball numbers - in our case 28 is significant because -

• It''s the number of games since our last win. (well it seems like it)
  • It''s our (negative) goal difference. (not quite, but it could be soon)
  • Our points total at the end of the season.(will we ever win another game)
  • The number of hours before Worthy goes (with any luck)
  • The number of days to the tranfer window (when Ashton, Green etc leave)
  • The number of times Worthy says "hopefully" and "might" in a day
  • The attendance on the last day of the season after we''ve been relegated the week before.

Any more ?