Sign in to follow this  
Apron J Thick

The Derby Stewards - that's all we needed!!!

Me and my boy are just back home from that putrid performance today and as bad as it was - believe me it was absolutely as awful as you can ever imagine - the one thing that had me screaming with anger were the fluorescent brylcreemed birch ''em they need National Service crew who provoked near anarchy by twice lifting NCFC supporters out for daring to stand up or look in disgust at the rubbish being taunted our way... The second young lad they marched out with his arms twisted up his back looked confused and smiled as these aging fat idiots treated him like some criminal - it was an absolute disgrace!!! The crowd went up - it could have kicked off - and in came the Police support with their video cameras... something has to be done about this. We pay through the nose to be openly provoked, to be refused entry to facilities as "away fans" and to have it all thrown back in our face when the sorry team we go through all this for can''t even be bothered to acknowledge we''re there... 

There''s so much else to get off my chest about today - lack of effort, lack of steel, lack of passing, lack of passion, lack of Worthy appearing at all bothered - but no, those stewards are what really made today totally off the ball....[:P] to those who spent 90 minutes staring at me today.

If she was present then the least Delia could do is comment and through her profile lodge a complaint with Derby County Football Club on behalf of supporters who have such a clean track record at matches.

worth noting that after the game (i was on the far side, near the derby fans, away from the cordon.. the other side) on the way out a Derby "fan" (Complete in Stone island it has to be said) threw something at a disabled City fan in a wheel chair, it hit them from what i could see.

Some girl was saying to me and my mate after the game that she spoke to a steward and asked him if he had seen it, he said he had... she asked him was he going to do anything or inform the police.. to which he replied "no!".

Laughable! id of picked the item up and thrown it straight back at the burberry boys.. hopefully damaging their already miniscule brains. probably would of spent the night in the local derby Nick as the police refuse to acknowledge their fans did anything wrong

jas :)