Sign in to follow this  
butch p

The Darkness Coming to Norwich

Ok this might sound wild and wacky, but i have heard from a source close to the band (ok it''s justin''s mum) that The Darkness are in negociations to hold a concert at carrow road after the season has finished.

just as long as they sing ''i belive in a thing called hucks'' shud b ok

Look here Pete and Kathy, My HOME grown band The Darkness would sell out Carrow Road with no problem, so if a band aint No1 (rigged charts anyway!) by your thinking they''re rubbish are they, or do you two prefer bands who can mime well instead!?.

And whilst we''re on the subject, City has a large fan base in Lowestoft ( Scummers out-numbered by the way), Wasteland?, oh, do go to bed children.

Hi Kathy...they''re from sunny Lowestoft, i know it''s in Suffolk(almost in Norfolk).just to say to I''m a new face on here and have been reading some interesting comments.......would also like to say to the City board "well done " for getting DH!!!.have a happy new year to everyone out there!

As someone who used to live in Beccles, i think i can safely say Lowestoft is a big and passionate Canary fanbase, as is Beccles, and the only time you saw ipswich fans anywhere around that area is when they were promoted a few years ago, now they have crawled back into the woodwork!

As for the Darkness, not really my sort of music, but I think a couple of them are Norwich fans!!

Don''t worry about the lowestoft NCFC fan base.
It''s beccles you should be worried about. A whole coach load of scummers left their recently to a scum away game.

Very worrying...........

I LIVE IN LOWESTOFT AND HAVE MEET THEM ONCE OR TWICE IN BLUE NOTES. AND I BELVIVE THEY R NOT THE GREATEST OF FOOTBALL LOVERS THE DRUMMER ED HATES FOOTBALL BUT HIS FAMILY R ALL NORWICH FANS THE BASE PLAYER ANT FROM LOWESTOFT HE IS FROM SCOTLAND. AND DAN AND JUSTIN I BELIVE DAN SUPPORTS THE SCUM NOT SURE BOUT JUSTIN THROUGH I WILL TRY AND FIND OUT. I DONT THINK THEY WILL B PLAYING AT CARROW ROAD. I WILL FIND OUT FOR REAL ASAP IF THEY R PLAYING AT CARROW ROAD CAUSE MY MATE KNOWS THEM REALLY WELL

thank u to gazzathegreat and 1st wizzard for sticking up for lowestoft it has a great support and u only hear from the scum when they win and i always wear my scalf or a badge or shirt down town. so go home Kathy

You don''t agree with just what exactly Kathy?, there''s not many city supporters here (so why do the club hold ''sold out'' gatherings here then, and the scummers don''t?)

We talk kinda weid ( heard true Norfolk lately dear?)

You sound quite young, so your ignorance is quite easy to understand in this matter. Now just were did I put that broom handle?.............

DISCLAIMER!

Kathy is innocent. Thats what comes of leaving your computer switched on! No I am not very young - I wish I was. I am old enough to have a small daughter who does not share my musical tastes and thought it would be a good ruse to access the message board. Once and for all I love the darkness.
What is the penalty for infanticide?

Yeah, sorry bout that, i forgot to mention im Kathys daughter, im 13, but i know my fair share of stuff, i was mascot against cardiff!

Oh, and i know exactley were 2 put that broom handle.............