Sign in to follow this  
Bill

20 more points for the play offs

Whilst my post was in jest, it will not be missed by Lambert that this fixture will be the point in which to make his defining mark this season at poorman rd.

If he can manage an unexpected win against us, he will no doubt be aware he has at least a season of good grace within Div 1, no matter what the results.

We will need to be on top of our game during this match and I expect DF will be fully aware of the implications as much as PL.

5 minutes ago, East Rider said:

Whilst my post was in jest, it will not be missed by Lambert that this fixture will be the point in which to make his defining mark this season at poorman rd.

If he can manage an unexpected win against us, he will no doubt be aware he has at least a season of good grace within Div 1, no matter what the results.

We will need to be on top of our game during this match and I expect DF will be fully aware of the implications as much as PL.

Never fear ER, German efficiency will see us through. 

I must admit, I am worried by our injuries. If Buendia is missing for any time we really will be down to the bare minimum of attacking midfield players. McClean will be the only one left. I say that as Cantwell seems to have lost a little (hope he meant the haircut and Delilah din't cut it) just lately and I think he may well be sub for a bit.

Timm had good news but isn't going to be ready just yet. Leitner is supposed to be the end of the month but would they risk him against Leeds first up?

Friday's game showed than Tettey isn't perhaps going to be a big miss and Thompson and Godfrey can step in there.

5 minutes ago, keelansgrandad said:

I must admit, I am worried by our injuries. If Buendia is missing for any time we really will be down to the bare minimum of attacking midfield players. McClean will be the only one left. I say that as Cantwell seems to have lost a little (hope he meant the haircut and Delilah din't cut it) just lately and I think he may well be sub for a bit.

Timm had good news but isn't going to be ready just yet. Leitner is supposed to be the end of the month but would they risk him against Leeds first up?

Friday's game showed than Tettey isn't perhaps going to be a big miss and Thompson and Godfrey can step in there.

Would be  huge loss, but wasnt it reported as a dead leg? I would hope that with the ultrasound equipment and all the other hi tech physio and injury management facilities that we now have he will be back pretty quickly.

Of all the good players we signed Buendia is the one I'm still amazed we got here. He would surely get a PL club. Let's hope he plays there with us 

• Like 1