big baz

Team for Birmingham

16 hours ago, Norfolk Mustard said:

Krul

Zimmerman   Hanley   Godfrey

Aarons                                                                  Lewis

Trybull            McClean

Buendia                                                                 Hernandez

Pukki

Actually like this format

• Like 1

I like it but feel we'd be terribly exposed on that left side if Lewis lost the ball after bombing forward. As I said earlier, Onel isn't the best at tracking back and providing cover

2 hours ago, Nuff Said said:

Thompson is playing with the U23s today.

Thats good news, no way he could come straight back in, hope he does well and remains injury free, he deserves some good luck.

• Like 1

Vrancic doesn't deserve to be dropped after his recent performances.  Thompson is playing for the U23s at the moment, so he won't be involved tonight.  Just finished 2-2 after 14 minutes of injury time, Spurs keeper stretchered off.  Idah and Thorvaldsson scored our goals.

• Like 1

Vrancic is key to everything good Norwich are doing in attack at the moment and his defensive numbers are really good too. 

Going to be a tough decision for Farke when Leitner is fit again and dropping Vrancic shouldn’t be done lightly. Hard to get them both in the same team though as neither excel in the number 10 role and the balance is lost with Tettey there to clear up scraps. 

• Like 1

If we give Jutkiewicz a free reign it could be a dissapointing evening, Im not too woried about the formation, but whatever it is we need someone on him.

48 minutes ago, Woodman said:

Vrancic doesn't deserve to be dropped after his recent performances.  Thompson is playing for the U23s at the moment, so he won't be involved tonight.  Just finished 2-2 after 14 minutes of injury time, Spurs keeper stretchered off.  Idah and Thorvaldsson scored our goals.

Any idea how Louis got on? Pink'un's got a report but it doesn't say much.

Can’t tell much from the Academy Twitter feed other than he came off after 60 mins - planned, I would have thought rather than due to injury.

19 minutes ago, Woodman said:

Can’t tell much from the Academy Twitter feed other than he came off after 60 mins - planned, I would have thought rather than due to injury.

Bloody well hope so!

How did I forget about Buendia above? Unforgivable!

Certain starter for me. In for one of McLean or Cantwell, assuming Stiepermann is fit to start.

Unlikely Thompson will be involved unless forced by injuries or home-grown rules.

We'll know soon enough

1 hour ago, Bethnal Yellow and Green said:

Vrancic is key to everything good Norwich are doing in attack at the moment and his defensive numbers are really good too. 

Going to be a tough decision for Farke when Leitner is fit again and dropping Vrancic shouldn’t be done lightly. Hard to get them both in the same team though as neither excel in the number 10 role and the balance is lost with Tettey there to clear up scraps. 

Vrancic and Leitner are just quality, quality players. It is a joy to watch two players with such great football brains and technical ability playing for Norwich. Difficult to get them in the same team perhaps but a good type of problem to have.

Farke will go for:

Krul 

Aaron’s Zimmermann Godfrey Lewis

Trybull Vrancic 

Buendia Stiepermann Hernandez 

Pukki 

Edited by Disco Dales Jockstrap

1 hour ago, Disco Dales Jockstrap said:

Farke will go for:

Krul 

Aaron’s Zimmermann Godfrey Lewis

Trybull Vrancic 

Buendia Stiepermann Hernandez 

Pukki 

Looks like you got that one right!

5 minutes ago, Disco Dales Jockstrap said:

👍

Not the team I would have personally picked but the one I thought Farke would play.

OTBC

Based on previous performances it makes sense. I think someone has called it “safe” - I can take safe as long as we get a result. Otherwise it could look unimaginative. When he plays the subs might be key.