Sign in to follow this  
slackey

Manager of the month

hiya slackey

yeah, agreed, who else could they have given it too, eh? Maybe megson?

worthy has created magic - december was great re results, cardiff, ipswich, derby especially. And the icing on the cake, the signing of Darren Huckerby, against all the odds. Well done Worthy, just a few games to go and we will be back home in the premiership.

Totally agree - to get so many points over a difficult month is fantastic. In fact, it''s only just dawned on me how we''re suddenly so many points ahead, and have just won all our Xmas games! Anybody remember losing to Brighton this time last year? Did you have that ''sinking feeling'' once again? Thank God it''s different this year...

Yeah, fair do NW, you deserved it mate, and you keep ramming my early threads right up my a*** don''t you. Eat your heart out Joe R, we all know you would have won it, if there had been an X in the month!

well done nigel,

i just hope a big club doesn''t start to notice worthington and we have a Preston/Moyes scenario.
Big step though, cause Norwich is a club out of the spotlight (good thing) so there is porbably less pressure on teh job