Sign in to follow this  
First Wazzock

I thought VAR was the answer to everything...

2 minutes ago, keelansgrandad said:

Either that or you can read my report before kick off and not bother to go if its a poor game.

I did enjoy tonight's report. And I liked the bit where you had to push your bike because the snow was so heavy. You have had 94 billion hits on YouTube,

The only hits I got was when I fell off my bike and ended up in someones garden on Dereham Rd

Perfect example in the Millwall Everton game of what I was referencing earlier in this thread. Millwall score with a fairly clear handball, missed by both the ref and the linesman. The Everton players are obviously incensed, then a replay of the goal is shown on the screen and understandably the Everton players are even more pissed. It’s unacceptable and downright bizarre to me that 30 seconds after the goal was scored everyone in the stadium knew it shouldn’t have counted yet nothing could be done.

4 hours ago, Hank shoots Skyler said:

Perfect example in the Millwall Everton game of what I was referencing earlier in this thread. Millwall score with a fairly clear handball, missed by both the ref and the linesman. The Everton players are obviously incensed, then a replay of the goal is shown on the screen and understandably the Everton players are even more pissed. It’s unacceptable and downright bizarre to me that 30 seconds after the goal was scored everyone in the stadium knew it shouldn’t have counted yet nothing could be done.

Yes, but I like Millwall, does that make a difference?