Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays Funds for the CSF with the Pink un Pickers Season 12 Week 25

Image may contain: 19 people, people smiling, people standing and outdoor

Welcome to Rays Funds, supported by Turner European Consulting and Kare Plus

This week we have our great friend Lessingham Canary making the final selections for the six results. Lessingham is a great supporter of everything we do on these threads as well as being a top picker. He is in great form right now with 11 wins from his last 12 selections. Lessingham also has previous wins in both parts of Ray’s signature so I think we have a great chance of getting back to winning ways with six winners this weekend. He will need our help though so let’s find him our very best selections from the games played on Sat/Sun/Mon of this weekend listed on the Bill Hill or Bet 365 sites.

We have Hansterbubble making the final picks for our beloved team’s game at home to Birmingham. Hansterbubble has been a great asset to us since he joined last season and is having a really good season this time with 18/24 75% correct picks at a profitability of 5.11. Now this game is on Friday evening so Hanster needs your picks in early so that he can get them posted by 15:30 to ensure that I can get it sorted before I leave for the game.

Here’s the provisional rota for February. Please let me know with your selections if the dates are ok.

Six Results

02/02/19 – First Wazzock

09/02/19 – Wooster

16/02/19 – Crabby

23/02/19 – JF

Norwich Selections

02/02/19 – Lincsy

09/02/19 – Hissing Sid in loving memory of Chellecity

16/02/19 – Mr Apples

23/02/19 – Lake District Canary

These companies who support our work to raise funds for the CSF and our wonderful Downe's Syndrome Team of boys and girls have all renewed their support for another year. This is reflected in the new totals on Ray’s signature So we would like to say a massive thank you to: -

http://www.turnereuropeanconsulting.com/

https://www.kareplus.co.uk/norwich/

If any other companies out there would also like to support our efforts, we'll be happy to add you to our list of links on this thread every week.

So now I’ll hand the thread over to Lessingham Canary and Hansterbubble. Remember theres no pressure because we are all going to be doing our best to help you to success. We all stand together with the single aim of raising money for the Community Sports Foundation and our fabulous Downs Syndrome boys and girls.

Good luck all you PUPs... take it away Gordon and Anthony ... the thread is yours.......🙃.......

As always I leave you with Ray’s signature which now reads :-

Carve their names with pride.Yankee,5,Fellas,3,P'boro,2,Mr Chops,2,NewYork,2, Inch High,5, Blahblahblah, NCFC_Shaun, 1st Wazzock,4, Fonejacker,3, Norfolkbroadslim,3, Norfolkchance1,2, Scooby,3, Trent Canary,3, Cosmic Twin,6, Graham Humphrey, Leedscanary,3, NcfcStar, Herman, Delia’s Devonshire Dirtbox,3, Lappinitup, Statto, Mandie Moo,3, Mr Bump, Kathy,2, Til1010,3, Snake-eyes, Vindo,2, NWC, Hughesy, Gregt,2, GMF,3, SwindonCanary, Twidio, Hector Brockelbank, Lake District Canary,2, Bor Bor Bor, Yellowfuture, Chellecity,2, Diesel Doris, Lessingham Canary, Molly Windley, Parma Ham’s gone mouldy,3, Feedthewolf,2, AJ, JB, PurpleCanary,2, Hoola Han Solo, Diane, Hissing Sid, yes Norfolkchance1 £2038 for the Academy, and £2623 for the Community Sports Foundation.

And with the Norwich match bet. Splutcho, jb,2, Redders Right Foot,2, Hector Brockelbank, Blahblahblah,2, Can u sit down please, Til1010,2, Mandie Moo’s Mear Kat,2, Crabbycanary,4, Paul, Stewfil, Parma Ham’s gone mouldy, Bor Bor Bor, Mr Apples,2, Woostercanary,3, City-til-I-die, The Great Drinkell,2, nutty,4, Feedthewolf,2, Lappinitup,4, NWC,2, Hoola Han Solo,3, Twidio,2, Ray, PUPanon,2, Molly Windley, 93vintage,2, ClareW, Van Wink,2, Diane, AJ,2, Norfolkchance1,Yellowfuture,2, Graham Humphrey,3, Diesel Doris,3, Duncan Edwards,3, Legend Iwan, YorkshirePudding, Kathy, Platonic,3, Cosmic Twin,4, Mr Jenkins, Reggie, Snake-eyes,2, I’m A Banana, ZLF,2, Lake District Canary, norfolkngood, Syteanric, Felixfan, TeamPUPs, First Wazzock,2, Baldyboy, Len, Jamie Abbott,2, King Canary,2, Hissing Sid, Hammond1612,2, Lessingham Canary, Indy_Bones, KiwiScot, Crafty Canary,GMF, Mandie Moo, yes PUPs £1596 for the Community Sports Foundation.

And with Both Teams To Score bets £126

And in honour and remembrance of much loved PUP Chellecity £422 (Of which £50 was donated to SarcomaUK).

And £55 to Prostate Cancer UK with Keelansgrandad.

And with £4371 for the CSF from the Pink Un Pledges, sponsorships donations and competitions we now have a total of £11,261 since we began £1,668 of which is already banked for the next presentation.

Rays Funds on Twitter : https://twitter.com/Raysfunds

Rays Funds on Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/groups/124098287639888/

A trip to Serie A this week

Inter Milan (7-1-1 17-4 home) v Sassuolo (3-2-4 11-11 away) - Home Win

For the match bet, HT/FT Norwich/Norwich

Best of luck Lessingham, Hansterbubble and all you Pups.

And Nutty, of course, it will be my pleasure to do the match picks in memory of Chellecity.

It will be my pleasure to do the pick for the final 6 Feb 2nd, thanks Nutty!

Good Luck everyone

For Lessingham

Aberdeen v Stenhousemuir - Home Win

For Hanster

Draw HT City FT

Si andiamo in Italia 🇮🇹 allora ...🥰...in bocca al lupo Lessingham 🐾🐕

La Juve vs Chievo - Home win

As for the Norwich bet, like Rhodes to score last in a Norwich win 😊...looking forward to it 💪👍😊

Parma

Many thanks for the introduction Nutty. 

I’m really looking forward to making the selections for the match bet this week but will need lots of help from my fellow pups so that we can add a bit more to the pot. I’ll be mulling over all the possibilities over a late Friday lunch so don’t get caught out by the earlier than usual deadline!

My selection for Lessingham is a home win for BLACKBURN ROVERS v Ipswich Town. I saw Blackburn on the box last week and I think they will be too strong at home for Lambert’s men.

I’ll come back with my pick for the match bet on Friday.

Good luck everyone.

Hanster

You've given me the difficult task of Leeds away for the second season in a row Nutty, I thought we were friends!? Haha. In all seriousness I will be more than happy to take the game on. 

For my picks this week I will go for Fulham v TOTTENHAM Away Win and for the match bet Friday Norwich to win and BTTS. Good luck all!

Spanish 2nd division for me this week:

OSASUNA v Mallorca HOME WIN 

Good Luck Lessingham Canary and all you lovely PUPs. 

For the Norwich bet, BTTS, best of luck hansterbubble.

Thanks Eddie for the introduction.

Same as Hansterbubble will be doing my best to get some money for the pot, so relying on PUP's as always to go us a good selection of options to choose from.

Owing to the City match being on Friday pm, i will post the selections Saturday am.

My prediction for Hansterbubble is a 1-0 win with Zimmerman to find the back of the net.

Good luck all. OTBC 

Top 6 Bet - Stockport County to beat York

Norwich Bet - Norwich to win by one goal -Bet 365(Winning Margin Nowich by one - 13/5)

France Ligue 2 - Lens(5th) to win at home to Nancy(rock bottom)

For the Norwich game, I fancy Pukki to get back on the score sheet.

Good luck all.

For Lessingham I'm going to Belgium where I think....

Club Brugge          v          Sporting Charleroi          Home Win

For Hansterbubble...

Ben Godfrey to score anytime

Italy for me Inter Milan home win against Sassuolo

Norwich bet - I believe it will be a clash of styles but Norwich will come out on top 2-1 win

Hi Nutty, unfortunately I can't do that date for the City bet in February (16th) as I'll be jetsetting to the frozen North for a few weeks. Happy to rearrange or let another PUP take the opportunity!

For this week I'll go to Greece with PAOK vs. Panianios (home win).

For the match bet I'll go for Vrancic to score last.

Best of luck everyone! 👍

Apples

League One this week.......

Oxford v Portsmouth......Away win.

For our game........

City to win and Pukki to score.

Good luck Lessingham and Hansterbubble.

1 hour ago, SwindonCanary said:

Eddie

I've never done a Norwich bet, I would be willing to take Apples place

That's brilliant, thanks Swindon. I honestly didn't realise you'd never done it. 16th Feb in yours🙃

AFC Asian Cup: UAE vs Kyrgyzstan, home win @ 4/9 (Bet365).

This is apparently being played in Abu Dhabi, and the odds look quite reasonable.

Birmingham to win versus Norwich & BTTS.

Good luck all.

2 hours ago, SwindonCanary said:

Eddie

I've never done a Norwich bet, I would be willing to take Apples place

That's brilliant, thanks Swindon. I honestly didn't realise you'd never done it. 16th Feb in yours

Thank you, I'll do my best 🤞

I'm going for a home win for PAOK v. Panionios.

PAOK are W7 D0 L0 F13 A2 at home and Panionios are W2 D1 L4 F7 A13 away.

Good Luck, Lessingham!

As for the Norwich Bet - Pukki to score 2 or more.

Good Luck, Hansterbubble!

Good afternoon all,

PSG to win in what should be a straightforward top Vs bottom. 

For the Norwich bet, Pukki to score and Norwich to win 

Good luck all!

Hi everyone - thank you all for the excellent suggestions so far. I am going to make the final selections at 3pm so there is a bit more time if you need it.

For me I am going for Norwich win and BTTS, which is seems to be my regular bet on us lately.

Keep the picks coming and good luck to you all!

• Like 1

Good afternoon and good luck to all.

For this evenings game I can see us conceding against 2 inform physical strikers;  so am going home win with both teams to score.

And down to league 1 for a Bradford home win. 

A very good afternoon to you Nutty and good luck to Lessingham canary, Hansterbubble and of course all you other llovely PUPs out there.

For Gordon it is only right that i go to his home country so Scottish FA Cup and a HOME WIN for HIBS v Elgin.

Hansterbubble sorry to be fairly late but only got home late last night from holiday and this lunchtime picked up my pewta that had been in for repair. A very brave scoreline of 3-0 to City tonight.

Many thanks to everyone for all of their excellent suggestions and apologies to those that haven't been chosen. The mood amongst the PUPS seems to be extremely positive, which mirrors my own feelings for this particular game so I have gone for a very positive set of selections, with a small cover bet on a draw.

Nutty could you spread the £10 across these bets.

£2 on Norwich to win and BTTS
£2 on Norwich to win and Pukki to score anytime
£2 on Norwich to win by 1 goal
£1 on Rhodes to score last
£1 on Godfrey to score anytime
£1 on draw HT Norwich FT
£1 on a draw 

Fingers crossed as it would be a real pleasure to add to the funds.

Good luck to Lessingham with picking the six and to everyone else with their picks.

• Like 1