Sign in to follow this  
SudanOne

Who what now?

This quote, taken from ''canaries.co.uk'' just about highlights the extent of Worthless'' grasp (or lack of) on things:

"I heard Derby fans singing something about how the Premiership had ''messed'' us up. Maybe they are right and too many people''s heads are still in the Premiership instead of rolling up their sleeves and getting on with life in the Championship."

Deep breath...

Our performances last season were indicative of a side who experienced extreme difficulty acclimatising to the top division, in fact i would say that we never really ''had our heads in the premiership'' so how can it be that they are stuck there? Do quality premiership sides often have difficulty adjusting their play against lower division teams in the cup? rarely.

if i was in any position of authority in the ncfc hierarchy and read this i would be incensed. last year was a travesty. this year is proving to be even worse and there can be only man held accountable. we see in sven an example of how bad man-management can cause a group of supremely talented players to underperform. from what i read or hear from worthless he seems to be out of touch and arrogant, believing himself to be immune from criticism on the basis that he has been successful in the past. ignore this tiresome rhetoric and take notice of what really speaks; performances.