lappinitup

*****Official Match Thread v WBA*****

What a substitution!

Goal! West Bromwich Albion 1, Norwich City 1. Jordan Rhodes (Norwich City) right footed shot from the centre of the box to the bottom right corner. Assisted by Kenny McLean with a cross following a set piece situation.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, nutty nigel said:

Back in yer box binboy.

Jordan Rhodes is one of us...

Mind the gap.

Still as tedious as ever.

Magnificent point,  well done City. Even with our strongest team at 100% fitness I would have taken that all day long. It aint over yet, time to regroup, get stronger and we go again.

OTBC.

I enjoyed our second half performance. Wasn't always our best but some stout defending by Godfrey (my MOTM) and Zimmermann kept them just chucking balls in.

Rhodes is the ultimate poacher and it seems a great shame we can't accommodate him and Pukki, who wasn't at his best today, in the starting line up.

Showing great character to have only lost once in so many games (forget Pompey) and only once away from home. Especially when our defence has come under so much criticism. So they must be doing something right.

Credit to DF for the tactical changes that brought us the goal. Saturday evening meal will go down well.

Brilliant ball in from McLean and near post run from Rhodes for the goal; pretty much a replica of the Albion goal. Haven't seen anyone blaming Johnstone for not leaving his line though, like whoever it was on here who blamed Krul. Neither keeper was at fault.

I enjoyed our second half performance. Wasn't always our best but some stout defending by Godfrey (my MOTM) and Zimmermann kept them just chucking balls in.

Rhodes is the ultimate poacher and it seems a great shame we can't accommodate him and Pukki, who wasn't at his best today, in the starting line up.

Showing great character to have only lost once in so many games (forget Pompey) and only once away from home. Especially when our defence has come under so much criticism. So they must be doing something right.

Credit to DF for the tactical changes that brought us the goal. Saturday evening meal will go down well.

Many people 'in the know' had WBA shoed in for the automatics - great result.

Pity about the whiney Blades going above us, but it will just make it all the more painful for them when they lose at Carrow Road in a couple of weeks.

Well done lads, heart in the mouth time at the end there, great result and well deserved in the end. 

It's that young back four that were worried about at 3pm who did the business by 4:55. How much stronger than the four who played against WBA in August.

Farke trusts them, we have to too.

Edited by nutty nigel
  • Like 1

Well done lads, heart in the mouth time at the end there, great result and well deserved in the end.