Sign in to follow this  
CANARYKING

Leeds v Derby

As much as i dislike Leeds once they get a lead they are very, very good at keeping the same tempo and not letting the other team back in. So far the best team in the league. Hoping they dwindle with the intense pressing as the season goes on.

5 minutes ago, hogesar said:

As much as i dislike Leeds once they get a lead they are very, very good at keeping the same tempo and not letting the other team back in. So far the best team in the league. Hoping they dwindle with the intense pressing as the season goes on.

I'd be happy if they ran away with the title, as long as they give us 3 points, and go on to beat the other clubs trying to gain our second spot.

47 minutes ago, Chelm Canary said:

Derby were never in the game. 

Leeds are impressive. 

The spying suff is just silly and doesn't really change anything. 

I'm not sure it's just silly, Bielsa has admitted his part in this and defended his actions.  Whether it changes anything remains to be seen, of course questions will be asked, has this happened before? Were other Clubs spied on and if so, whom? The fact that this person was found to be carrying a pair of binoculars and a change of clothes indicates that they knew what they were doing was at best unsporting. This will run and run, Frankie Boy will have his say in the media and I think there could be an investigation. Leeds are not going to look good out of this. 

14 hours ago, ricardo said:

If we remove our yellow and green glasses we have to admit that Leeds are probably the best side in this division. We are probably as good up front but certainly weaker at the back.

I agree Ricardo, Derby's quick front players were never given the space and time that we allowed them at Carrow Road. I was also impressed at the speed Leeds moved the ball from defence to attack.  

12 hours ago, Van wink said:

I'd be happy if they ran away with the title, as long as they give us 3 points, and go on to beat the other clubs trying to gain our second spot.

If they play with that same intensity against us we will struggle to contain them.