Sign in to follow this  
TCCANARY

Leeds in spying row

In a sport of accept nay encouraged and coached, simulation, feigned injuries, 'psychological' tricks to gain an advantage etc  it is just another example of how football s need to win irrespective of a moral compass.  I am only surprised that everyone is so surprised. 

Rugby announce their teams days ahead. And football is' still 11 v 11.  Meh

There will be some hate at this game. Unfortunately Leeds haven't been popular for a long time,  this news is going to stir up a hornet's nest. No matter where they finish this season there will be repercussions. 

I popped down to Colney todayXatta137.thumb.jpg.a109def64f69898a2827ea38b74526e9.jpg...looks like recent events have brought on some structural changes. 

Edited by spencer 1970
  • Haha 1

Repurcissions. Just wondering what you thought they might be Splendid rush

Interesting story told off hand by the commentator tonight about our pre season match against Crawley. Leeds got wind of this behind closed doors match and sent a couple of guys down to colney with a video camera where they tried to just walk in saying they'd been given permission to watch, understandably they were told to do one and apparently did (would there be anywhere off-site they could see the pitch from to still film it perhaps?)

44 minutes ago, sonyc said:

Repurcissions. Just wondering what you thought they might be Splendid rush

If you were a Derby fan at that game and you'd heard about what was going on at the training ground, you'd want to beat Leeds. Not just because you support Derby, but because your Club had been caught metaphorically, with its pants down. 

Should we suspect Leeds have installed microphones in the away dressing room, who knows what lengths they will go to for success.

I wonder if the Yorkshire spy was equipped with night vision goggles for the latter stages for our game against Derby?.....

2 hours ago, merlin1 said:

Should we suspect Leeds have installed microphones in the away dressing room, who knows what lengths they will go to for success.

This is interesting, I wonder if there are any laws on that. Could well be done couldn't it, and I am being serious.

There was a major incident of this kind in the NFL and the teams coach was fined $500,000 and the team missed out on the first round of the draft, coming in at round two instead, even though it wasn't illegal in their law book either to do it. So could be interesting.

The commentator said last night that Leeds wanted to watch our behind closed doors match against Crawley but we told them where to go.

That is taking research a little bit too serious