Sign in to follow this  
xx

Entrepreneur's £5 Million investment

After reading Friday''s EDP I was extremely excited by the prospect of a large amount of cash finding it''s way into the Norwich Coffers. I have always dreamed of a rich businessman investing haevily in the club and this looks like it could be real. £5 Million is a lot to any club but to us it''s an absolute FORTUNE. Also, he owns a business worth £100 Million which will be sold next year so there is a very good chance we''ll get even more input.

My plea to the board is this: IF DELIA DOESN''T WANT TO GIVE UP HER MAJORITY FAIR ENOUGH BUT FIND SOME OTHER WAY OF GETTING HIM ON THE BOARD. CREATE SOME NEW SHARES, SELL ALL THE OTHER ONES, DO WHATEVER! WE CANNOT LET THIS GUY SLIP THROUGH OUR FINGERS (and risk him going South of the border!!)

It may be entirely coincidental, but there''s a guy called Barry Brockes who sometimes posts on here who went to school with Peter Cullum.  Any relation to Steven Brockes?

I dont remember this at all. but im guessing it never happened. Which is looking increasingly likely for this latest one...