Sign in to follow this  

As I post this which reflect my current feelings, I know the true supporters will get on their soapbox and claim my loyalties lies elsewhere.  I am a shareholder and fortunately a former season ticket holder and have a 200 mile trip to see the Canaries, therefore I show my support with considerable expenditure.

Now every matchday I chuckle to myself when we go down one nil early on and go on to lose, although I don''t take any pleasure from our position it is the only way I can deal with the situation.  In fact our recent comeback against Cov apart from being surprising was unpopular.  I can see no future for our club until the managerial changes neccessary er  are made.

Can you make it before the Saints game because I would dearly like to support the club on this day rather than be completely indifferent to the result, if not I shall not be surprised if Saints win, and I may just invest a few bob to fund Xmas.  Odds on Millwall and Derby home wins were pretty generous.

you echo the thoughts of many fans Pete.

i used to get miffed or words to that effect if we went one nil down, now i couldn''t give a fcuk..again sad but true.

we will get  a result either against Crewe or Southampton.....guaranteed............if only to keep the clown in a job at xmas!

now i slightly agree with you there and that saddens me because to actually think that i am alright with us losing is worrying! If that is what it takes for us to more forward by worhty leaving that so be it. and if the board let this carry on to the point where we are [playing first division football next year then it is the board that can take the guilt not me.

What is more worrying is that if we as fans, who care so much about

this club, have stopped caring when we lose, (because we''re used to it,

expect it and cant cry every sat/tues) then whats to stop the players,

who come and go, feeling exactly the same? i''ve asked footballers who

have been accused of not caring if this is true, and been told they

never set foot on the pitch not wanting to win, however, at norwich i

suspect now they expect to lose, and its stopped hurting when they do..

Actually having written this ive realised i''m not sad at the end of

every game but looking at the season as a whole, im soo frustrated and

sad

I love your comments ... very similar to my post today: ''Time to get the christmas party hat''.

I too love the club and will stick by them,

But ...

I also have the same ''chuckle'' to myself when we go 1 - 0 down, and I

also don''t see us beating anybody else until the management team goes.

Its about time the board started listening to the fans and done somthing about this joke of a footballing side.

I just saw the FA cup draw ... at home to the Hammers!

Well, well the old hammers ... remember when people use to say ''good

passing sides norwich and west ham... that will be a tight and good

game to watch''

Norwich good at passing ... not at the minute they aren''t. Lets all lob it up to Deano again shall we!

With West ham playing well in the Prem. God help us.

Well we do have a little chance ... because we are at Home. Fortress Carrow Road!

SSDD. (same sh*t different day!)

Good posting .... cheers

I think that many of us feel like you, Pete - past the hopeful, frustrated or angry phase and now into the completely numb / phase. I expect us to get beaten in every match as things stand.