Sign in to follow this  
glory.win or die.

I, Daniel Farke.

To be honest, I haven't really thought of a topic  I just thought I,Daniel Farke was a bloody good title.

So, just list your favourite thing about Daniel Farke or the Farke 'era'

For me, it's the positivity,trust and togetherness he has created within the squad, the ckub, the fans

Hahaha Keelansgrandad that's brilliant! 😄

My favourite moment was at CSF event very early on in his reign. He came out and answered questions very honestly and with great class and humour, in his second language, when he'd only been at the club a matter of weeks.

The single moment when I knew I would back him to the hilt was when someone asked him about his attitude to man-management (I'm paraphrasing a bit):

"Do you put your arm around the players, or are you tough with them?"

His answer:

"Well you know, sometimes you have to be tough with the guys, and... sometimes you have to give them cheesecake."

What a guy.

Cant argue with that KC. I think its more than the trust, its his ability (past experience) to be able to work with these young guys and get the best out of them.

15 hours ago, keelansgrandad said:

I thought he was a cowboy last season but now I see I was wrong. Bloke on the other horse must Eddie How!fussball-oberliga-westfalen-sv-lippstadt-1.jpg.d4c89102296baff2bdfe68dc4373a423.jpg

#"SQUAW IN A MINUTE!......WE'RE GONNA SQUAW IN A MINUTE!......SQUAW IN A MINUTE!......WE'RE GONNA SQUAW IN A MINUTE!"#............."HOOOOOOOOOOF!"........Oh yeah.......

• Haha 1

The article on the pinkun today (https://www.pinkun.com/norwich-city/canaries-boss-farke-not-fretting-over-transfer-window-interest-in-best-players-1-5847411) sums it up for me. He is giving the young players confidence and he knows how to handle them. With the speculation surrounding them and people talking about them, it would be easy for them to lose their focus! That is what Farke wants to avoid and he has shown me this season how good he is in getting the best out of the young lads (as well as the senior players for that matter).
This interview shows me that he is "nurturing" the young lads and they're playing for him...good management! 

Edited by ROBFLECK
  • Like 1