Sign in to follow this  
kick it off

Yusuf Yazici

Lots of speculation from no mark sites that we're about to sign a 21 year old attacking mid from Trabzonspor. Capped 10 times by Turkish national team already.

Wonder where this link has come from. Bit of a outside of the box suggestion...

Yeah sounds about right BYG. Turkish press are notoriously ****houses for rumours. Fabregas and Ozil have been due to sign at Fenerbahce in the next transfer window for about 5 years now.

1 hour ago, kick it off said:

Yeah sounds about right BYG. Turkish press are notoriously ****houses for rumours. Fabregas and Ozil have been due to sign at Fenerbahce in the next transfer window for about 5 years now.

They have a problem with journo's, as in most of them are tied up.

24 minutes ago, splendidrush said:

Like the fella Remy the other day, linked, but not linked. 

I keep thinking you should be in bed SR, but realised it's late afternoon in Auckland :classic_ohmy:

Don't get your hopes up I would say. I've already resigned myself to no incoming players... I would have agreed with that policy if we had not had the injury list we have now.
Webber might try to get a PL fringe player in on loan though...but not more than that I reckon

3 hours ago, ROBFLECK said:

Don't get your hopes up I would say. I've already resigned myself to no incoming players... I would have agreed with that policy if we had not had the injury list we have now.
Webber might try to get a PL fringe player in on loan though...but not more than that I reckon

The story on Yusuf is about next season and IF we get to the Prem. I think we're all resigned to the fact that we won't sign anyone in Jan.Would be a nice surprise if we did! 😊