Sign in to follow this  
River End Canary

Leeds tickets prices

1 hour ago, River End Canary said:

Saturday night on the box, £39

Surely they are taking the juice! I am going but I don’t imagine we will sell that many 

How much did we change them ?

I can forgive Championship clubs charging that sort of price, as most need every penny they can get, but why do Premiership clubs have to pay high prices ?

We've been doing this for years when ' big ' clubs visit Carrow Rd. I think we charged Leeds something similar in our recent League One season ! Can hardly blame them playing ' **** for tat ' but a little surprised it's a Band A game with a top price of £39 for home fans too when it's on live TV.

Their televised home game on Friday against Derby is a Band B game but even then the top price is £37.

Perhaps they don't want away fans spoiling the atmosphere....😉

8 minutes ago, ......and Smith must score. said:

We've been doing this for years when ' big ' clubs visit Carrow Rd. I think we charged Leeds something similar in our recent League One season ! Can hardly blame them playing ' **** for tat ' but a little surprised it's a Band A game with a top price of £39 for home fans too when it's on live TV.

Their televised home game on Friday against Derby is a Band B game but even then the top price is £37.

Perhaps they don't want away fans spoiling the atmosphere....😉

Edited by ......and Smith must score.

I don't get all the moaning everywhere about ticket prices 

I personally don't think any ticket for a football game should be more than £25 but the facts are that Leeds - Ipswich - Norwich, we all charged each other about the same ??  

We have this every year. Yes it's ludicrous, but it's been that sort of price for years now. People act all surprised.

We were charged £35 this season, £30 last, but there was a midweek game a few years back where it was £40.

Looking back at my purchase record I paid £33 in 2010 at Carrow Road. That's £42.10 in today's money according to this calculator.

https://www.thisismoney.co.uk/money/bills/article-1633409/Historic-inflation-calculator-value-money-changed-1900.html

You're charging Sheffield United £35, I think, and adult tickets start at £33 and go up to £43 in your stands. Against you we'll charge £33 to £39.

There's not much between us really, and this is a massive game. We'll sell out, and by the looks of it so will you.

Why would any club charge below the going rate in this division when our TV deal is so awful?

Edited by StuartL

Adult prices for the East Anglian derby start at £38 and presumably go up to £48 as this appears to be an A+ game.

£40 for away fans. 

Adults - £40 - £39 at Leeds
65+ - £30 - Same at Leeds but it's actually 60+ whatever the NCFC wesbite might say
U18 - £25 - 16-22 £26 at Leeds

U16 - £25 - £18 at Leeds
U12 - £17 - U11 - £9 at Leeds

Time to stop throwing stones.

On 07/01/2019 at 15:59, CDMullins said:

According to my Leeds mate, away tickets have been £42 at Elland Rd this year.

£37 for Cat B, £39 for Cat A. Ludicrous £5 surcharge for match day sales but as that doesn't apply for home sell outs (to avoid the scenario where home fans try to get in on the day) that's not come into play much this season.

Edited by StuartL