Sign in to follow this  
paul moy

Jarvis returns

It's his MO. Play when a contract is in the offing and once signed go AWOL with any number of injuries until contract renewal time comes around. Good riddance to the expensive waste of space.

Edited by Crafty Canary

With your choice of title, I genuinely thought he was injured again and back in the NCFC treatment room. 

Don't do that to me. 

Edited by Chelm Canary

Unfortunately Russel Martin and his defense continue to show that they hav Eno idea how to defend balls into their box. 3- 1 now. 

I watched about 20 minutes of the second half and I think heard Jarvis's name only mentioned once - he took a corner. 

He's on loan for the rest of the season just as his contract expires. That's the last we'll see of him.

Edited by Capt. Pants

1 minute ago, Capt. Pants said:

He's on loan for the rest of the season just as his contract expires. That's the last we'll see of him.

Not necessarily Capt. P. He might return here after his loan spell and score the winner in the play-off final at Wembley. (I did say might). 😉

A touch harsh Crafty. I wish him nothing but the best. Performed well on his loan spell here and clearly showed enough to earn the contract. Could have been a tidy signing but he's been mighty unfortunate, albeit while picking up a wage most can only dream of. Will you be slating Louis Thompson next, another who I'm sure is desperate to play?

1 hour ago, Crafty Canary said:

It's his MO. Play when a contract is in the offing and once signed go AWOL with any number of injuries until contract renewal time comes around. Good riddance to the expensive waste of space.

A ridiculous post with absolutely zero substantiation.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Thirsty Lizard said:

Not necessarily Capt. P. He might return here after his loan spell and score the winner in the play-off final at Wembley. (I did say might). 😉

You never know. If we continue to have these injuries and what with the homegrown rule, I suppose you can't rule anything out.

Good luck to him though.

2 hours ago, Crafty Canary said:

Indeed. He purposely got injured for two years 🙄

2 hours ago, Orly said:

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/matt-jarvis/verletzungen/spieler/15921

Don't let facts get in the way of total nonsense, now. 😉

There was me thinking he had played FA games for us whilst costing us £'000s per week. He gets no sympathy from me as he was injury prone when we signed him and was injured when his loan with us was made permanent. Another Neil fiasco.

4 minutes ago, Crafty Canary said:

There was me thinking he had played FA games for us whilst costing us £'000s per week. He gets no sympathy from me as he was injury prone when we signed him and was injured when his loan with us was made permanent. Another Neil fiasco.

You get to the person who actually deserves your ire in the last sentence.

17 minutes ago, Crafty Canary said:

”thanks for the offer, but I might get injured in the future so can you pay me a bit less please”... 

Hardly his fault we bought him in the first place. And to be fair to him, I get the impression he wants to be playing but injuries have stopped him.

Crafty always comes across has a very  angry nasty disturbed vindictive person. I really wish he would seek help for his issues for his own sake. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, T said:

Crafty always comes across has a very  angry nasty disturbed vindictive person. I really wish he would seek help for his issues for his own sake. 

And strangely he isn't at all crafty, he's actually boringly predictable.

2 hours ago, T said:

Not at all angry as I am enjoying my retirement. Not vindictive as life is too short for such negative emotion. However I'm not shy of calling people like T and Creative Midfielder the sanctimonious, we know better than you, people they are. They are the sort that only believe in freedom of speech when they agree with it.

Then why do you always make nasty malicious unfounded attacks on people. Were you bullied as a child, upset about your low Level of achievements or are you just a sick bitter and twisted old man. You have always been nasty and negative. That can not be a good way to live. Your posts give the impression you have serious issues and really should get help for your own good. 

I suspect Crafty usually posts on another city forum as his vitriol is more suited there. If he is not vindictive and enjoying his retirement I would not like to meet him when he is having a tough time!

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Crafty Canary said:

Not at all angry as I am enjoying my retirement. Not vindictive as life is too short for such negative emotion. However I'm not shy of calling people like T and Creative Midfielder the sanctimonious, we know better than you, people they are. They are the sort that only believe in freedom of speech when they agree with it.

I don't think anyone is trying to deny you your right to talk absolute bobbins, but merely exercising their right to call you out on it.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, TIL 1010 said:

Jarvis ranks in the top ten of all time bad signings for Norwich City.

Interested to know who the other nine are. From my time watching NCFC (going back to the late 1980s) I'd definitely include Mike Sheron - quite a lot of money at the time, and pretty useless from what I can remember. Would Naismith also be in there just because of the sheer outlay? WIldschut must be in with a shout based on what we spent and what we've seen so far.

Not to mention my dearly beloved Wolfie... 🙂

Oh boo hobo, they are all ganging up on me. 😂

Never mind as I don' t give a fig for the views of people I have never met or wish to. Poor T is such an arrogant plonker his head must be so far up his ar$e that he hasn't seen daylight for years.

1 hour ago, Feedthewolf said:

Interested to know who the other nine are. From my time watching NCFC (going back to the late 1980s) I'd definitely include Mike Sheron - quite a lot of money at the time, and pretty useless from what I can remember. Would Naismith also be in there just because of the sheer outlay? WIldschut must be in with a shout based on what we spent and what we've seen so far.

Not to mention my dearly beloved Wolfie... 🙂

Simon Tracey, Davie Robb, Jim Blair, Drazen Muzinic, RVW, Darren Beckford, Dean Colney for starters.

1 hour ago, Crafty Canary said:

Oh boo hobo, they are all ganging up on me. 😂

Never mind as I don' t give a fig for the views of people I have never met or wish to. Poor T is such an arrogant plonker his head must be so far up his ar$e that he hasn't seen daylight for years.

Sadly Crafty there are individuals who hide behind a made up persona on the internet who then get rather upset when their true identity is discovered. As you say no desire to meet them but then again there is no fear that they will step out from behind a phone or laptop. Happy to dish out insults and follow you around social media but never tap you on the shoulder in a pub or fans social gathering and say hello.

Edited by TIL 1010