Sign in to follow this  
dylanisabaddog

How many Pompey fans tomorrow?

I live down here in the Pompey area - you know they will make a noise and possibly even fancy their chances. They are top of their league though and promotion to the Champs is their top priority so not sure if they will rest a couple of players too.

All I know is I went on the site to grab a couple tickets as decided a couple of us would go down to take a look at our fringe / injury recovering players and I was surprised there were only really the upper tiers and corners where you could get two seats together. Reckon we have sold a fair amount.

Credit to the travelling Pompey support......considering the distance to travel, awkward kick-off time and the post cost festivities of Chrimbo and New Year.....Good effort!......

Anyway, it's a tenner well spent and I'm going to Carra this evening to witness what should be a competitive FA cup game - and exceedingly better than festering and farting at home just watching the utter sh!te on TV.......Then, it's onward to pub an' club to top off the day......Yummy!......

Probably a good turn out; 18-20,000 would be great.

Both teams have scored a fair few goals this season so far. should be a cracker.