Sign in to follow this  
Pyro Pete

On the first day of Christmas, our Delia gave to me...

The sacking of Nigel Worthy!

On the second day of Christmas,

Our Delia gave to me,

Two scoring strikers,

And the sacking of Nigel Worthy!

On the third day of Christmas,

Our Delia gave to me,

Three new midfielders,

Two scoring strikers,

And the sacking of Nigel Worthy!

Feel free to add a  verse of your own.

With it being quite tall, althought admittedly relatively immobile, I believe that the hotel would allow us to play the Worthy long ball game, Greeno pumping the ball up to the hotel and probably Simon Charlton and Fleming picking up the second ball knockdowns. It would be like having Iwan back with additional accomodation.

Aw shucks Gazza thanks.

" Nee- al, Nee-al I weren''t at the gairm aday but lissened t''Roy Wollla ''n'' I thought thaat the ''otel ad a poor gairm, just seemed to stairnd arund.

"Well I have nothing to do with the first team at all at Colney shortfatb as I''ve made people aware before but I know from other sources that Nigel is very happy with the way the hotel has rolled up it''s sleeves, got stuck in, put in lots of hard work in training, never shirked responsibility. You might say that it had a poor game, but I watch week in week out and I think the hotel has been solid at the back and the front, maybe it is a little slower than some of the rest of the team, but I understand that it gives Craig Fleming and Gary Doherty a run for their money in training, not that I''m ever there as I have no contact with the first team squad, so I can''t comment. As for the game today I thought the hotel was as good as anyone else in the team and couldn''t be blamed for any of the missed chances, as the hotel wasn''t built to receive balls to feet, nor was it responsible for any of Tranmere''s 4 goals, although I thought when Nigel sent on his conservatory for the last 20 minutes it looked very bright"