Sign in to follow this  
Chris MacDonald

What Quality Players?

Derby Match what a load of crap (excuse the language).

I am sick and tired of everyone saying we have a quality squad....what quality?  

I thought we had Professionals at the club how wrong I was. From the the Manager down through the Training staff to the Players how can they pick up their wage at the end of every month and still take to the pitch for every game and expect the fans to give them support. Even the Sunday League is of a higher standard of football so to is school boy football and they do not get paid to play or Manage it.....They do it for the love of the Game. 

There may be Quality players as individuals but playing as a team there are none and while football is a team game, at Norwich City there are no Professionals.

Norwich City can count their lucky stars that Football does not come under the Trade Descriptions Act because  I wonder  how many fans would ask for their money back which I might add they work bloody hard for and do not whinge about being fatigued about it.

As for the Board at Norwich City they can sit back and say we have a strong support at home games and a good following at away games because we have sell out crowds at Carrow Road the numbers speak for themselves........YES YOU HAVE SELL OUT CROWDS because you have had our money already and no fan is going to boycott matches are they?

Norwich City have accused fan of being disloyal to the club by not getting behind the team. They have got that the wrong way round it should say

NORWICH CITY HAVE BEEN DISLOYAL TO THE FANS!!!!!!!!

I heard Marc Edworthy on the radio before the match saying how good the setup at Norwich City was. He left under black cloud.

Marc you are not missing much all the best to you. Perhaps you should have taken the offer of the Captaincy your manger offered you at the start of the match.......but you are to much of a gentleman.

Worthington''s comments after the match were unbelievable especially the one where he said we have to move up a gear......Christ almighty they can''t get out of neutral yet( I am being kind) I meant to say they can''t even switch the engine on.

Chris

I dont see how anyone on the board, listening to Worthington''s comments after the Derby , or indeed Wolves games, can possibly believe that things are going to improve.

Worthington sounded bewildered, incoherent and totally disconsolate...

Seemed to have no idea at all what to do next, which is exactly the problem

Its not all bad news, at least we can send Dickson Etuhu and Whats his name Robinson back to sender when the loan periods are up. The return of Davenport will be slightly less uplifting. But, at least, in our darkest hour, we can muse upon the fact that the worst squad Norwich city has ever assembled in my lifetime, in part, are not, technically, Norwich Ciy players. In fact, a great many of them are not technically players at all.   

So, if they are not technically sound, ours or otherwise (and in the case of loanees, just ask yourself why they''re not playing for their own clubs), what use are they?

Can I have one of them please Worthy to go and get me a real Xmas tree and lug it home, anyone nice and muscly and capable?  Also, my gutters need cleaning out, shame we still don''t have Crouchy around.

I may have been a trifle flippant, but it raises a serious point. Come the end of Etuhu and Robinsons loan periods, will we actually sign these two planks? HAHAHA at least we can negotiate a reduction in the transfer fee!!! i