Sign in to follow this  
0peteddMMyyyy0Falseen-USTrue

What is worse than a blind man is one who refuses to see

To be absolutely honest, I just don''t think they want to admit they are wrong.  Posters like King have been big enough to step forward and say that they were wrong.  I can see why people still supported Worthy a month ago.  However, it''s got to the stage where he has been given long enough and we have shown no sign of getting better that I find it incredible people can still take positives and believe he''ll turn it around

Hello Pete.. think you got the wrong end of the stick mate.. i am firmly in the Worthy out camp. I was probably using sarcasm born of total frustration and devastation. I believe Worthington should be sacked, along with his entire coaching staff, using, if necessary the proceeds of selling Green et al, in January, to be replaced with an ambitious manager who spots the potential, and will not tolerate the kind of  cheating individuals that currently infest the squad. Im fed up to the back teeth with players who use the yellow shirt as a latrine, excuses, and the attitude permeating from the club, that insists my and many thousands of others opinions do not count. I have no personal axe to grind with Nigel, i just want my football club to stop losing to crap clubs every week. We have to clear out all the garbage from the playing staff and bring in a few of our own young products, and decent honest professionals from the outside to help them. I think, that if the right positive steps are  made, and quickly, we can salvage a modicum of pride from this humiliation, and set ourselves up as contenders for next season. Thus keeping the bulk of dissaffected season ticket holders on board. This is vital for the clubs health, and unless Delia pulls her finger out and acts, will see the club slide further down the toilet. Hope thats cleared that up.  

Sorry CD but this post does apply to those who cannot see, perhaps I can see but need to interpret better, I had thought you were one of the Keep Worthy just because he was good in the past.

Happy to put you straight hope some of the real Worthy apologists give solid reasons why Worthless should remain.