Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays Funds for the CSF with the Pink un Pickers Season 12 Week 23

Image may contain: 2 people, people smiling, people standing, basketball court and outdoor

Welcome to Rays Funds, supported by Turner European Consulting and Kare Plus

Greetings PUPs and a Happy New Year you all.

For the first weekend of 2019 we have Kathy making the final selections of the six results. Kathy is our reigning profitability league champion as well as being a 2x winner when selecting these final picks. She also has a win to her name when making the Norwich selections. Kathy gave me an extra tenner last week because as it’s FA Cup weekend she wanted to do a set of FA Cup picks and a set of other games. Thank you Kathy, you’re a star for doing this. So let’s help Kathy with our best suggestions from the games played on Sat/Sun/Mon of this weekend that are listed on William Hill or Bet 365 websites.

I’m happy he’s back and pleased to introduce Hoola Han Solo who kindly stepped in to make the final selections for City’s FA Cup game at home to Portsmouth. Hoola has two previous wins when making these picks as well as a great win last season when picking the six results. It will be a difficult game in as much as we have no idea what the team will be however I’m sure you PUPs can still find some great suggestions from the options on Bill Hill and Bet 365.

These companies who support our work to raise funds for the CSF and our wonderful Downe's Syndrome Team of boys and girls have all renewed their support for another year. This is reflected in the new totals on Ray’s signature So we would like to say a massive thank you to: -

http://www.turnereuropeanconsulting.com/

https://www.kareplus.co.uk/norwich/

If any other companies out there would also like to support our efforts, we'll be happy to add you to our list of links on this thread every week. 

So now I’ll hand the thread over to Kathy and Hoola Han Solo. Remember theres no pressure because we are all going to be doing our best to help you to success. We all stand together with the single aim of raising money for the Community Sports Foundation and our fabulous Downs Syndrome boys and girls. 

Good luck all you PUPs... take it away Kathy and Chris ... the thread is yours.......🙂..... 

As always I leave you with Ray’s signature which now reads :- 

Carve their names with pride.Yankee,5,Fellas,3,P'boro,2,Mr Chops,2,NewYork,2, Inch High,5, Blahblahblah, NCFC_Shaun, 1st Wazzock,4, Fonejacker,3, Norfolkbroadslim,3, Norfolkchance1,2, Scooby,3, Trent Canary,3, Cosmic Twin,6, Graham Humphrey, Leedscanary,3, NcfcStar, Herman, Delia’s Devonshire Dirtbox,3, Lappinitup, Statto, Mandie Moo,3, Mr Bump, Kathy,2, Til1010,3, Snake-eyes, Vindo,2, NWC, Hughesy, Gregt,2, GMF,3, SwindonCanary, Twidio, Hector Brockelbank, Lake District Canary,2, Bor Bor Bor, Yellowfuture, Chellecity,2, Diesel Doris, Lessingham Canary, Molly Windley, Parma Ham’s gone mouldy,3, Feedthewolf,2, AJ, JB, PurpleCanary,2, Hoola Han Solo, Diane, Hissing Sid, yes Norfolkchance1 £2038 for the Academy, and £2623 for the Community Sports Foundation. 

And with the Norwich match bet. Splutcho, jb,2, Redders Right Foot,2, Hector Brockelbank, Blahblahblah,2, Can u sit down please, Til1010,2, Mandie Moo’s Mear Kat,2, Crabbycanary,4, Paul, Stewfil, Parma Ham’s gone mouldy, Bor Bor Bor, Mr Apples,2, Woostercanary,3, City-til-I-die, The Great Drinkell,2, nutty,4, Feedthewolf,2, Lappinitup,4, NWC,2, Hoola Han Solo,2, Twidio,2, Ray, PUPanon,2, Molly Windley, 93vintage,2, ClareW, Van Wink,2, Diane, AJ,2, Norfolkchance1,Yellowfuture,2, Graham Humphrey,3, Diesel Doris,3, Duncan Edwards,3, Legend Iwan, YorkshirePudding, Kathy, Platonic,3, Cosmic Twin,4, Mr Jenkins, Reggie, Snake-eyes,2, I’m A Banana, ZLF,2, Lake District Canary, norfolkngood, Syteanric, Felixfan, TeamPUPs, First Wazzock,2, Baldyboy, Len, Jamie Abbott,2, King Canary,2, Hissing Sid, Hammond1612,2, Lessingham Canary, Indy_Bones, KiwiScot, Crafty Canary,GMF, yes PUPs £1558 for the Community Sports Foundation. 

And with Both Teams To Score bets £126 

And in honour and remembrance of much loved PUP Chellecity £422 (Of which £50 was donated to SarcomaUK). 

And £55 to Prostate Cancer UK with Keelansgrandad. 

And with £4371 for the CSF from the Pink Un Pledges, sponsorships donations and competitions we now have a total of £11,243 since we began £1,630 of which is already banked for the next presentation. 

Rays Funds on Twitter : https://twitter.com/Raysfunds

Rays Funds on Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/groups/124098287639888/

Edited by nutty nigel

The FA Cup can be a minefield, but I'm going with it anyhow

Blackpool v Arsenal - Away Win

For the match bet, a 2-1 win with Dennis Srbeny scoring the last goal.

Best of luck Kathy, HHS, and all you PUPs 

Edited by Hissing Sid
Spelling

Hi all and Happy New (Promotion) Year💛💚

BURNLEY v Barnsley HOME WIN

Good Luck Kathy and all you Lovely PUPs

For the Norwich bet, a penalty and red card. Best of Luck Hoola Han Solo

A very good evening to you Nutty and wishing good luck to Kathy, HHS and all you other lovely PUPs out there.

Another one for the minefield that is the FA Cup and an AWAY WIN in the game Woking v WATFORD.

For the Norwich bet Hanley to score the first goal of the game.

Scottish League 1 for me. Arbroath (top) to beat Brechin City (second bottom)

For Norwich BTTS

Good luck all

Hi PUPs, off to France this week in their cup with Bordeaux vs. Le Havre (home win).

For the match bet I'll go with Srbeny to start and to grab a brace (currently 9/1). 👍

Best of luck everyone!

Apples

After a slip up last week I need to find a bit of value this week and I think I may have found it in Scotland. This week I'll go with....

Dumbarton v Forfar....Home win.

Good luck to Kathy this week on what can be a bit of a banana skin weekend. And may I wish all my fellow pup's new and old a very prosperous new year.

Thanks for the intro Nutty and for not posting any embarrassing photos..

I'll be back here tea timish tomorrow. Keep'em coming PUPs. I'm going to need some help with this 😊

For Kathy, Spain on Sunday where I expect : -

Real Madrid          v          Real Sociedad          Home Win (1/3 Bet365)

For Hoola : -

Norwich to win from behind (7/1 Bet365)

9 hours ago, nutty nigel said:

Here's a photo Kathy. It's not embarrassing though. It's one of my favourite PUPs pics🙂

Image may contain: 15 people

Love that photo. There's been some pounds put on and some hair disappeared.

Good luck all

Celtic vs St Mirren - home win

Hanley anytime scorer

Edited by Molly Windley
was Australia vs Jordan - home win - changed my mind

Arsenal away win for me please

For Norwich Rhodes to score anytime and BTTS

Good Luck Kathy & Hoola

A resurgent Brentford home win for me against a poor Oxford side who have no goal threat.

As for us,  a score draw with Marshall to score.

In bocca al lupo Kathy! 🐕🐾

Provisionally suggest a trip to Algeria for the Women’s Ligue 1 match between:

ASEAC (Alger) vs FC Bejaia - Home win

For Hoola Han Solo’s Norwich bet suggest:

Rhodes to score a penalty 💪

Parma 

Good luck Kathy! 

I'm assuming I'm the one with extra pounds and less hair...

CRYSTAL PALACE v Grimsby - HOME WIN in the FA Cup please.

Hoola Han - Jordan Rhodes Hat-trick

Leedscanary

I'm going for a home win for WA Tlemcen v. USM Blida in Algerian Ligue 2.

Tlemcen are W5 D1 L1 F14 A5 at home and Blida are W0 D1 L6 F3 A17 away.

Good Luck, Kathy!

As for the Norwich Bet - Rhodes to score any time.

Good Luck, Hoola Han Solo!

I'm also a little concerned as to where my little grey/white heart has disappeared to! And I don't know how to get it back! 😆

Hi pups

my pick this week is MALAGA v reus home win on Sunday evening

for the Norwich bet I would say Norwich win and BTTS

good luck everybody

I'm going with dj11.......

Arbroath v Brechin City.......Home win.

For our game........

3-1 to us and Srbeny to score anytime

Good luck Kathy and Hoola. 🏆

FI like the look of BURNLEY v Barnsley. Burnley seem to have started to come good and I think will have too much firepower for Barnsley.

For our game I fancy a Norwich victory and Srbeny to score anytime.

Good luck everyone!

Edited by Hansterbubble