Sign in to follow this  
0peteddMMyyyy0Falseen-USTrue

Our supposed star striker

Not my description but as described on this website.

Deano is a star striker we have seen enough to confirm this before this season, however Worthy has ruined him to the extent, Deano will leave in January but his value will have diminished to the extent we may not even get the original £3m.

Top job Worthy

yea i fully agree, but unless he hands in a transfer request we will never sell him. And it is very unlikly ashton will come out and say he wants to leave. 

every game and every shocking performance that passes his value dwindles.. im sure Newcaslt ewill laugh when their £500,000 deal goes through in January :(

jas :)

To all the people sniping Deano, those who were at the game yesterday as well as those who have posted their player ratings have consistently given him the highest rating, I''d love to see what Henry or van Nistelrooy would do in our team with the service he''s getting at the moment, he seemed to be the only one chasing lost causes and performing like he cared, 2 shots from outside of the box both on target from chances he made himself.  He also as well as Greeno were the only Norwich players to acknowledge the travelling supporters and these are two of the players who are probably going to want to leave in January given the state we are in at the moment.

Blame the coaching staff becuase we have done the impossible, made England''s best young striker lost in front of goal.

Get off his back, if you listen to any commentary you will hear about the effort that the man puts in. If the rest tried as hard as Deano then we wouldn''t be in this position.

I say get behind the lads not on their backs. - he''s still the best forward in the division.

To be fair to Deano a striker is only as good as the service. Play a decent ball in and he''s likely to score. Sadly we have been incapable of delivering any decent set pieces or crosses on a consistent basis. There''s no doubt he''s a class player but even the likes of Shearer, Owen etc would struggle to score in out current side

He is not the best striker in this division. He has missed too many chances. Although there is nothing he can do, the team is rubbish                                                                                                                                                      

NORTHERN CANARY IS RIGHT HE HAS WASTED TO MANY CHANCES TO BE RATED 8 TO 10 MILLION POUNDS HE NEEDS TO FINISH THOSE CHANCES NO MATTER HOW BAD THE TEAM ARE PLAYING.

He''s not the best striker in the division , thats Diver Johnson , but he''s not far off.

The problem for Ashton is that he seems to be playing about half a pitch ahead of all his teammates.He has to win Greeno''s aimless punts in the air , then he has to get the knock down and hold it up until the headless chicken cavalry arrive , by which time he usually has at least 2 defenders on him and invariably loses the ball.

You cant blame Ashton for whats happening at the moment and as another poster has already said , he was the only outfield player yesterday that gave the impression that he actually cares.In most of our recent games he has been reduced to trying to carve out chances for himself from 30-35 yards because he knows that if he gives one of our wide players the ball and heads for the box , 9 times out of ten he''s not going to see it again.

He came to us from a team that always play attractive , flowing football with the emphasis on playing the ball on the floor to feet , using the full width of the pitch and getting the ball into the danger areas for the strikers to score.I cant recall one move yesterday that involved getting the ball down the flanks , beating the defender (remember that one?) and crossing for the strikers.

The lack of creativity in our team is staggering and I have to say that I am certainly not travelling to see that sort of shambles anymore.Not until the board do the decent thing.