Sign in to follow this  
ec-p

Farke on Talksport soon ( Jim white)

20 minutes ago, Feedthewolf said:

Did anyone listen to this?

Yeah, nothing we haven't heard before, only for Bob Mills to say the play-offs is the best we can hope for because Leeds and Sheffield United are going up automatically.

Essentially, the usual Talksport insight.

Oh, the old Crystal Palace Chairman was very positive about Delia & Micheal as owners.

2 minutes ago, hogesar said:

Yeah, nothing we haven't heard before, only for Bob Mills to say the play-offs is the best we can hope for because Leeds and Sheffield United are going up automatically.

Essentially, the usual Talksport insight.

Oh, the old Crystal Palace Chairman was very positive about Delia & Micheal as owners.

Cheers Hoggy. I can't bring myself to listen to Talksh!te, it's just hideous… 🙂

2 hours ago, Lessingham Canary said:

Jim White was at Brentford yesterday watching so will be interesting to hear what he made of our performance?.

You saw him too did you Less ? I couldn’t tell if he’s a bit up himself or just grumpy 😀 

36 minutes ago, FenwayFrank said:

You saw him too did you Less ? I couldn’t tell if he’s a bit up himself or just grumpy 😀 

Hi FF, we saw him just before the match, i think his natural demeanor is that he comes across as a bit "up himself" wished him a happy new year and shook his hand, but that was about it, TBF i find him irritating on the radio but thought he was ok yesterday.