Sign in to follow this  
ncfcrooferman

I was wrong sorry !!!!

4 weeks ago I was calling for everybody to give Worthington till the end of the month of December to sort this mess out .After yesterdays total farce its time for him to go im not afraid to say I was wrong so please Mr Worthington do the honorable thing and resign and allow this club to carry on with the business of getting back to the premiership.You have done some great things for this club in the last 5 years but you are now past your sell by date and its time to give someone else a go (George Burley) to see if they can at lease make the play offs or have 6 months to build for next season assault to get back up.

Yes, rooferman, well done for coming back and admitting you think you may have got it wrong.  You and Allways, although for long periods have held different opinions from me, but have not rammed your views down my throat or been abusive.  Thanks for that, and let''s just hope that some of those who sit on the board can see things as they really are in the cold light of December

YES, MUNBY AND CO, WE HAVE NOW LOST HALF OF THE GAMES WE HAVE PLAYED THIS SEASON.   DO YOU REALISE THAT, IS THAT THE STABILITY YOU ARE WAITING FOR?

I have never posted on here about being behind Worthy, But i have vocally to mates

After going to Derby and seeing the lack of passion, belief, and pride in wearing the Norwich badge by the players (the fans showed more passion and belief than the players), i am now saying enough is enough and Worthy needs to resign

I shall also jump to the other side of the fence. I know this means I''m actually now agreeing with Wizard!!! First time for everything.

The last match I went to was QPR. I have not been able to bring myself to go since, I don''t see why I should go and spend my time watching a team who''s heart is not in it, and do not even give the impression that they care. I love the football team like the rest of you, but it was just too depressing a way to spend my Saturday afternoons. It also means I have saved about £200 on not having to go to the matches.

I have friends and family who are season ticket holders and from what I have learned from them and the media performances have not improved. So until the players start caring again I will continue to find other things to do with my saturdays.

Well done that man.. ... I am sure there are others who seem to be remianing very quiet  and to think the abuse that some of us took on here for voicing simple concerns at the time..

Takes something to apologise...