Sign in to follow this  
lappinitup

*****Official Match thread v Brentford*****

It’s conpletely bonkers that Farke hasn’t rotated some of our players today. The likes of Pukki and Cantwell have looked absolutely shattered towards the end of our recent home games.

2 minutes ago, sonyc said:

Maybe a change of shape for second half?

I'd like to see Rhodes on for Cantwell and Pukki playing in the 10, Tetbull in front of the back 4 and push Vrancic on. Hanley for Zimmerman. Get Aarons and Godfrey pushing wide. We can still win this and it can still be a big day with Leeds losing.

2 minutes ago, kick it off said:

Cantwell needs a rest. Tettey needs a rest. We need some impetus. Rhodes or Dennis for Cantwell for me.

That sounds a decent call to me

Godfrey looks uncomfortable playing left back. Tettey, Vrancic and Trybul all being bypassed in midfield. Zimmermann and Klose so slow. We need a miracle half time talk to turn this around.

Ifollow cameraman showing off that he got friends. Displaying his phone. His name is Graham btw if you were wondering. His boss wants him to do something with the white balance. 

Top 5 teams now more bunched in terms of points than for a while. We need a Blackburn goal.

Big, big half time talk by Daniel Farke

I questioned the lineup after our previous game ended with sluggish performances conceding two late goals. Hard to believe we've gone with the same again and expected things to be different

Great save. Could be crucial ultimately though we could concede again

Just now, unique said:

Tettey injured.....Leeds equalise with ten men.....will we get a break?

You make your own luck. Our destiny is in our own hands and based on today's play, we deserve nothing.