Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

When in trouble, out come the KTF mob.

After yet another spinless defeat, out come the ''keep the faith'' brigade today, with no solution other than to, er..... keep the faith!.

Their favourite excuses when backing our fool of a manager range from:

1. He''s done good in the past.

2. When we have a fit squad we''ll be okay.

3. Struggling to adjust to the Championship.

4. Keep the faith.

To answer these pathetic points:

1. That was history, now is now, and we''re actually worse off, league wise, then when he came here!.

2. We still lose with a fully fit squad, other teams are in the same boat and look at scum, but they''re still above us.

3. Half the bloody players Worthless has brought in, never played in the premier last season!.

4. When they have run out of excuses ''keep the faith is'' is trawled out. Yeah, that''ll beat other teams won''t it?.

I see they''re out in force  today, hoping the dust has settled on yet another defeat, using their old, tired reasons for another disgraceful performance. They blame anything and anyone, other than the real culprit.

Nigel Worthington, come on down!.

It''s infuriating isn''t it Wiz.  If I could give my answers to those questions too:

1) So what?  Howard Wilkinson did well in the 80s, you wouldn''t want him now though!

2)  Rubbish.  Our squad just isn''t good/deep enough

3)  How long do we bloody need? 

4)  Faith?  That went a long time ago

It won''t be long before he goes Wiz.  It won''t be long

[quote user="DumbleDelia is Magic"]

It''s infuriating isn''t it Wiz.  If I could give my answers to those questions too:

1) So what?  Howard Wilkinson did well in the 80s, you wouldn''t want him now though!

2)  Rubbish.  Our squad just isn''t good/deep enough

3)  How long do we bloody need? 

4)  Faith?  That went a long time ago

It won''t be long before he goes Wiz.  It won''t be long

[/quote]

Jeez I hope you''re right DD, please God I hope so.

Ok Wiz and DD things are not acceptable under Worthy, but what are the options and before you throw Burley at me, he may well be a good choice but would he want to come, and if he did and had a sticky patch how long do you think impatient fans like u two would give him? lets be honest 3 defeats on the run and it would be Burley out before u know it!!

We don`t want another Megson or Hamilton, the pay or club position will not attract the decent ones so the question is who?

Personally i would like to see Adie Boothroyd with David Williams as his assistant, he`s young, very bright and knows Norwich inside out, alas i don`t think he will leave Watford other than that Martin Oneill to finish the job he briefly started but again unlikely. Any other ideas Wiz?

I know that 1st Wiz can be a bit of a wind up merchant but you cannot argue what he says in this post. It is all very well people asking who/what the alternatives are to NW, I have a question for all of the KTF brigade - How bad do things have to be before you want the NCFC board to act ?. And for the record I am not a fair weather fan, I have supported Norwich City all my life, I have a three year season ticket and I will be at Carrow Rd next season and the season after, whatever league we are in, but this does not mean I have to put up with the current garbage.

I must say that I was disappointed with a lack of KTF''s on the radio norfolk phone in - in actual fact there were none. (Disappointed by the fact I was looking for a laugh not that i support him)Where were the AGM and Diss faithful ? I can''t believe that radio norfolk would have deliberately not allowed any KTF''s any air time.

You always know when they are nearly broken because they start to use scare tactics instead of fact. The arguments now seem to be surrounding the ''what if we get a worse manager'' as opposed to ''we''ve got the right manager.''

Delia, it''s time for an early xmas present. Act Now

i have supported Worthy up til the last few weeks but it is now fairly obvious he isn''t able to turn it around. I said give him til Xmas to make things happen but he hasnt and i don''t think publicly slating the players helps. They are running around like headless chickens.

I would still like the club to at least approach Martin O''Neill to see is he is interested. Even part time he would be better than just about ANYBODY else and he does have unfinished business here.

[quote user="SPat"]Why is it that you''re more interested in trying to score points off your fellow supporters than in anything else? You sad man.
[/quote]

Keep the faith and keep hurling the insults SPat. And you call ME sad!.

Haven''t you learned anything yet?.

Well Wiz you seem to be a sad man, show me a happy one under the current circumstances and I will show you a fool.  Fair Enough SPat.

I too am sad now and resigned to being sad for a long time until we can show a united front and everyone is thoroughly hacked off and calls for his head Worthy and Delia can say not everyone is disgruntled.

[quote user="1st Wizard"]Keep the faith and keep hurling the insults SPat. And you call ME sad!.

[/quote]

Hes learned you''re a sad man. I''d say thats the relavent part :)

[quote user="1st Wizard"]

[quote user="SPat"]Why is it that you''re more interested in trying to score points off your fellow supporters than in anything else? You sad man.
[/quote]

[/quote]

I doubt there''s anything positive to be learned from you. You''ll be whinging forever regardless of who we have as a manager and I think you hold a good deal of responsibility for the split that''s happened amongst supporters on this board. As it goes, I thought Worthy should have resigned after the Wolves game and said so on here, but I also think the players have a lot to answer for, they clearly can play well when they want to. Listening to (Derby) radio commentary, the most notable comment constantly made was that the players looked like they couldn''t be bothered. If that''s true then they should force Worthy to resign or start putting in some decent effort rather than keeping their heads down and doing sod all.

Two years ago you made everyone''s Xmas with the signing of Huckerby,it''s time for you to do something else for the fans ,to save us from any future pain and embarrassment......SACK WORTHY

cya worthy........

the sooner the better

we need a new manager now so he can check over the squad and be ready and know what to sign in january

I feel extremely dissapointed that in spite of the growing unrest among the fans, there are not even signs of Worthington leaving. He has taken us round in one big circle since joining. He is so quick to place the blame on HIS players (almost all of them are his buys) or even the fans. In recent interviews he has said "if everyone was as strong as me, we''d be fine", he will not take the blame for anything, and instead, he makes it Worthington Vs the fans, or the fans Vs Worthington. We have a good fanbase and mostly good players, yet he cant see what the problem is, HIM!

The true test of any leader is to see how well he is respected.

Worthington has obviously lost the respect of the players, he lost the respect of many (but not all) supporters some time ago - how long can it be before he loses the respect of the board?   If they really are hanging on to him for purely financial reasons then there are some serious questions that need answering...

[quote user="SPat"][quote user="1st Wizard"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I doubt there''s anything positive to be learned from you. You''ll be whinging forever regardless of who we have as a manager and I think you hold a good deal of responsibility for the split that''s happened amongst supporters on this board. As it goes, I thought Worthy should have resigned after the Wolves game and said so on here, but I also think the players have a lot to answer for, they clearly can play well when they want to. Listening to (Derby) radio commentary, the most notable comment constantly made was that the players looked like they couldn''t be bothered. If that''s true then they should force Worthy to resign or start putting in some decent effort rather than keeping their heads down and doing sod all.
[/quote]

Worthy, the KTFers & the board are responsible for any splits on here..............not I!.

[quote user="SPat"][quote user="1st Wizard"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Spat

Are you insinuating that most of the fans that have these opinions of Worthington and his players are just jumping on the bandwagon because of  one supporter''s comments?  Think again before making such sweeping statements!!!!  We all have our own opinions and if those opinions happen to agree with the majority what gives you the right to blame one man for the split.

The Worthy outers which I myself am one were shouting Worthy out and could see this disaster approaching approx at game number four at the start of the season.

A lot of the Worthy Inners have changed their minds about Worthington. This is not to say they are jumping on the bandwagon, they are beginning to see we are in a real dilemma.......But you will put it down to one man causing the split.

Do''nt ever agree with Wiz because you might be accused of jumping on the bandwagon and becoming a follower and we would ''nt want that would we.

Chris  

[quote user="Chris MacDonald"]

Spat

Are you insinuating that most of the fans that have these opinions

of Worthington and his players are just jumping on the bandwagon

because of  one supporter''s comments?  Think again before

making such sweeping statements!!!!  We all have our own opinions

and if those opinions happen to agree with the majority what gives

you the right to blame one man for the split.

The Worthy outers which I myself am one were shouting Worthy out and

could see this disaster approaching approx at game number four at

the start of the season.

A lot of the Worthy Inners have changed their minds about

Worthington. This is not to say they are jumping on the bandwagon, they

are beginning to see we are in a real dilemma.......But you will put it

down to one man causing the split.

Do''nt ever agree with Wiz because you might be accused of jumping on

the bandwagon and becoming a follower and we would ''nt want

that would we.

Chris  

[/quote]