Sign in to follow this  
still holding out for new heroes

Worthington out petition

this has already been done lots of times before

sadly it wont make 1 jot of difference to the head in the sand board

jas :)

Marmite -I know what you mean - but we must keep on trying. Otherwise its Nottingham Forest here we come. Mind you hopefully they''ll get promoted. So, what Brentford FC here we come ?

much as i want worthless out, getting 1000 signatures on a petition will just lead to the board saying" 1000 out of 26,000 is a small minority, an insignificant number" getting 1000 names wont make 1 jot of difference.. get 10000 and now your talking!

jas :)

The Real Petition will be the 10,000 that will not be renewing their Season Tickets - there are so many who have followed the Team for years, who have just had enough!! A sad comment from a Fan of over 40 Years.

Yes, there are 20,000 who attend games, including me, only one, but a well and truly p****d off season ticket holder who is throughly disenchanted with everyone who makes decisions at our club.  It may be that only a few thousand sign it, but we can''t just give up.  There are many other routes, letters to the board, letters to the papers, this board, other city fan sites, and then of course protesting at the ground on a match day.  All will happen and probably soon.  If this farce is allowed to go on, things will really hot up.  We have been patient, tolerant and most of us haven''t yet booed or chanted Worthy Out, but everyone has their limits and I cannot sit back and be taken for a mug any longer.  This is my club as much as those majority shareholders and I am not  going to sit by and let this happen. A couple of weeks ago I was getting dangerously apathetic, now I am angry.  And boy, am I angry. 

I am happy to sign this petition and hope that it will make an impact.