Sign in to follow this  
Robert Barnes

see if i am right

city will

WIN against  > crew ,    soton,    burnley

TIE    >   liecester

LOSE  >   sheff   u

in the next 5 games before christmas

Umm, that is a mighty hopeful prediction list Robert. 

Crewe, not too hopeful of this one, we don''t do too well at their place, excepting promotion year, when there wasn''t much to play for in all fairness, this year we hardly trashed them at home and right now I can''t see us getting much there, a draw if we actually turn up!  Southampton, can''t see us beating them either, although their present managerial crisis they might not be concentrating or focusing too well, similar to us really, at best a scrappy win.  Burnley, no chance they''ll beat us.  Akinbiyi bound to get a couple.  Leicester, again if we come away from there with a draw it would be a miracle.  Another loss I think.  Sheff U, can we keep it down to single figures?

No no! Norwich will lose to Crewe and Leicester

Draw to Burnley and Soton

And then beat Sheff utd inexplicably.

Everyone will declare that the corner is turned but they will then lose two on the trot

And people will begin threads on Worthy''s successors

yes wiz i am  a keep the faith person and i just like to start up some interesting talk and like to see other peoples opinions i actually live in canada moved from norwich in 1972 but before that was one of the original  boot boys i have followed city for the last 45 yrs even though i have lived in canada so as far as keeping the faith i have seen city in there great years and there bad yrs and belive me there were more bad than great so this seasons problems i have seen before and we have always managed to fight thru them and do ok  so yes on the ball city and i will never lose faith not like some people on this site

living in canada but still a faithfull canaries fan

No city fan has the lost the faith when it comes to being an NCFC supporter and more than anything what has infuriated and bored me more than anythng this season is both the pro and anti KTF view that only they are the ''true'' ''loyal'' ''supporters'' of this joyously inconsistent club.

I have been away from a PC for much of the last two weeks but to0 be honest it has been a releif not to see the constat bickering which at one stage was leading to a debate but now has become no more than a polarised in fight between to embittered rivals who no longer see the wood for trees becuase they are so sorely entrenched in the WOB or KTF camp.  

Yes I am in the Worthy Out camp but I can still understand why people do not want him to go - the only difference is that we have a different solution to the problems we all see on the pitch;  What should NOT be doubted is that from myself to allways travelling. 1st wiz to dicky, amarrillo to pete are all equally devoted city fans who want more from our club/team. 

What is so painful is that it is just 6 months since we were in the prem and it already feels like 5 years.

OTBC

Robert - whilst i respect your opinions, and I understand that you live in Canada, when is the last time you actually saw a game for your own eyes. We are in a stickier mess than your traditional maple syrup.