sonyc

Unofficial Match thread

Leeds 2-0 down, West Brom losing. Massive opportunity here. Come on Norwich 

Pinto on the bench. Surprised Max didnt go to LB with Pinto coming in. Suppose he didnt want Godfrey to lose his momentum.

Klose I would have thought would have been an option at LB too.

With Husband on loan we dont have a back-up to Jamal, but it seems we do have options

We have had some awful Decembers in the past and I know it shouldn't count for anything but we are still in good shape even with a draw against a team probably rated higher than us.

You usually get some odd results at this time of year. Unbeaten will not be a disaster for us. 

Farke has a big decision coming up. I'd put on Hanley for Zim. Switch Hernandez to the right and bring Sir Benny on for Todd. 

1 minute ago, Ramrod said:

You usually get some odd results at this time of year. Unbeaten will not be a disaster for us. 

Farke has a big decision coming up. I'd put on Hanley for Zim. Switch Hernandez to the right and bring Sir Benny on for Todd. 

Srbeny showed some good touches and potential in Forest game...might work...Ok 4 me

1 of the 4 pylons almost completely out but commentators saying that the overall light reduction is not that much.