Sign in to follow this  
River End Canary

An exciting start to the day

That is dreadful. No matter what Delia has done for the club and however much we love her, that simply is not good enough. She wouldn't get a job in our cafe.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, River End Canary said:

£6.50 a good mark up, 

Ouch, looks like a rip off to me, 7 ( that i can see)  Scam(pi), and less than 30 chips. kids portion?

Edited by wcorkcanary

A McDonalds would be a better option. You'd get a fairly sizable meal for £6.50.

2 hours ago, wcorkcanary said:

looks pretty poor to me , cost to produce around 89p , what does it cost to buy Wavey?

TBF, the cost of the ingredients is by no means the whole cost to produce the meal. Premises, tax, utilities and wages and other employee costs make up a large part of the overall total. Having said that, I've been to plenty of places that have managed to make a decent meal for £6.50 and given who one of the owners of the club is, it is pretty embarrassing.

We’ve had all this before, grow a pair and speak to the staff instead of posting it on here and saying thanks for a lovely meal as you go to take your seat. Your pathetic attention seeking on here really is pretty boring.

2 minutes ago, FenwayFrank said:

We’ve had all this before, grow a pair and speak to the staff instead of posting it on here and saying thanks for a lovely meal as you go to take your seat. Your pathetic attention seeking on here really is pretty boring.

Hello Mr Kettle, I’m Mr Pot.

• Like 1

Just now, FenwayFrank said:

Says the person that jumps in when it doesn’t involve him 

It was a fun, light hearted thread. Maybe you need to develop a sense of humour.

• Like 1

Just now, Hoola Han Solo said:

It was a fun, light hearted thread. Maybe you need to develop a sense of humour.

Anyone that thinks Waveney is fun needs their head testing 😀

Good to see everyone feeling the love on here again. 

That's a shocking offering, buts it's a mass produced menu, not something Delia has created. That said I'm sure she wouldn't be impressed by it. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, River End Canary said:

Gunn Club 

9E854348-243A-4B07-A96D-582056238DD1.jpeg

Why keep buying it then - I guess you just buy it for something else to complain about - i’m Surprised that other whinger pc plod hasn’t put his 2p’s worth in yet - he probably just getting over how the flags have ruined his match day experience yet again

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, River End Canary said:

Talk about attention seeking!

0718A01D-1609-48AC-B3BD-1D87DF8B442E.jpeg

Is that your gimp mask you wore when Bradley Johnson was round

Waveney really does have a serious problem. Between him and Til they found out my real name and he’s taken that from my Facebook page. What are you trying to achieve Waveney? Do you think I’m going to be intimidated by you or something ? Talk about desperate.

Edited by FenwayFrank

52 minutes ago, FenwayFrank said:

Waveney really does have a serious problem. Between him and Til they found out my real name and he’s taken that from my Facebook page. What are you trying to achieve Waveney? Do you think I’m going to be intimidated by you or something ? Talk about desperate.

The evils of social media Joe that you can hide behind a made up name. I don't have a problem with people knowing my name so there must be a  reason why you do it so what is that ?