eeyore

WBA Tickets

Despite being told yesterday afternoon by NCFC Box Office that there were plenty of WBA tickets available I found this morning when I went to buy they had sold out.

Lesson: Don't rely on everything the Box Oofice staff say.

If any fan finds they have a spare ticket between now and the game please let me know and I will happily pay the full cost of the ticket.

i live just five miles from Norwich so I can pick up anywhere in the Norwich area.

Thanks

Apologies but I forgot to add my mobile number just in case anyone does end up with a spare ticket (07761107990)

One further question, when I often attended away games in the past it was easy to get in to the home śection if City's allocation was fully taken, how easy is it to do these days, particularly at WBA ? I'm thinking of trying this if I'm unsuccessful getting an away section ticket but don't want to travel all that way without gaining entry into the ground.

This is of course assuming the game isn't a sell out.

Sorry to bump this up again but I'm still looking for a spare ticket just in case anyone has or will have one.

Thanks

West Brom have plenty of tickets on general sale for home fans all over the ground. Just keep your head down, wear no colours and you'll be fine.

Just buy it online and they'll post it but that might be tricky with an NR postcode so probably best to pick it up from their ticket office on the day.

Edited by ......and Smith must score.

23 minutes ago, ......and Smith must score. said:

West Brom have plenty of tickets on general sale for home fans all over the ground. Just keep your head down, wear no colours and you'll be fine.

Just buy it online and they'll post it but that might be tricky with an NR postcode so probably best to pick it up from their ticket office on the day.

I live in Nottingham - If they won't post to NR postcode, then I don't mind if you want to get it sent here - I'm going to the game so can give it you then. PM me if you need to do that and I'll give you my number/address etc.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, kick it off said:

I live in Nottingham - If they won't post to NR postcode, then I don't mind if you want to get it sent here - I'm going to the game so can give it you then. PM me if you need to do that and I'll give you my number/address etc.

Thanks for the offer, I've sent you a PM.

11 hours ago, kick it off said:

Can you get a couple of hundred ? 😉

I have a ticket for the WBA game in the away end if anyone would like it - I'm ill and can't see me feeling well enough for the game by Saturday.   

The most generous contribution offered to the PuPs will get the ticket - PM me by 6pm tomorrow and once NN has received the money I'll get it posted it to you.

• Like 1

Thanks Wooster.

Sorry to hear your unwell buddy. And sorry that I missed you in the Nelson. I got there as quick as i could🤣

For those of us not going to the game, do we know if the match is on the Red Button on sky? 

Just now, Harry53 said:

For those of us not going to the game, do we know if the match is on the Red Button on sky? 

They are only show midweek games on Sky Red Button 

• Thanks 1