Herman

Unofficial Official Match Thread.

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!🤣🤣

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7 minutes ago, Drazen Muzinic said:

Is this the same Leeds who were moaning about our late goals?

Thats both of us. Good comeback

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Herman said:

I could even hug Jools. YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!

👬😎👍

Just now, lake district canary said:

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How far behind is your stream Lakey?!

3 hours ago, Drazen Muzinic said:

I disagree. Pantillimon has made three really good saves. Forest aren't great but they havebn't sat back either.

Didn’t say they sat back, said they set out to frustrate. Lots of little fouls & general time wasting, disrupts our flow.

Edited by Adycakes

2 minutes ago, The Great Mass Debater said:

The Broadband is so slow in Cumbria - he was watching the end of the Blackburn game.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just continues to be an unbelievable season.

In all seriousness, that was a poor refereeing performance.

How the hell did we do what we did against the odds 

8 minutes ago, lake district canary said:

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It took me a while to come down off the ceiling. What a match!!!

We are just never beaten. Stunning comeback but with the chances we missed that should have been an easy 3 points. Referee was a disgrace, how he doesn’t give that hand ball is beyond logic

• Like 1

1 minute ago, JF said:

We are just never beaten. Stunning comeback but with the chances we missed that should have been an easy 3 points. Referee was a disgrace, how he doesn’t give that hand ball is beyond logic

But instead of writing the game off or sulking, we just keep going. I don’t need promotion, but I do want to support a team that plays like that. Superb, what more can you ask for?

When everything possible is going against you, and everything at goal is bouncing back out due to an unbelievable goalkeeper, and we STILL come back from 3-0 down...

We will never experience another season like this. The team is something special. Even if we don't go up, this will be a season to remember. 

• Like 2

I'm afraid if I had been there I would have left and as Millwall and Bolton although saw goals under the stand, but 3-1 going into 93 minute this is unbelievable.  I'll be there until the end Saturday.

Unbelievable. What a match!  At 0-2 I wrote I din't see us coming back. But then what do I know?!  In fact even after 0-3 made enough chances to win in 6-3! Shame about Leeds. Hope they can charge the batteries up against Derby in three days.

26 minutes ago, JF said:

I agree. For all the euphoria generated by the comeback, the reality is we dropped two points we should have secured. 

Marvellous. (Except for the photographer.)

Edited by Herman
Longer video
  • Thanks 2

Unbelieveable stuff. Forest were bright and sharp but the ref was truly appalling so to get anything out of that game was a huge bonus. Fun times and we could have scored 10!

1 hour ago, westcoastcanary said:

I agree. For all the euphoria generated by the comeback, the reality is we dropped two points we should have secured. 

wcc, I usually find your posts interesting & informative, but this looks the handiwork of a WUM.

Sometimes things go against you. This was one of those occasions.

We. Were. Magnificent.