Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays Funds for the CSF with the Pink un Pickers Season 12 Week 22

Image may contain: 18 people, people smiling, people standing and outdoor

Welcome to Rays Funds, supported by Turner European Consulting and Kare Plus

Greetings PUPs and I hope you are all having a wonderful Christmas. I had a great day yesterday with family and am well looking forward to today’s game at Carrow Road.

This weekend have 93Vintage making the final selections of the six results. 93V is one of our intrepid PUPs who can find fixtures from all levels all over the world so he’s just the PUP we need for this weekend. 93V, who is having a great season with 17/21 83% winning picks at a profitability of 3.18, is a past winner of our profitability league and 2x winner making the Norwich picks. So he’s a top PUP on good form but will still need our help with suggestions from the games played on Sat/Sun/Mon of this weekend that are listed on William Hill or Bet 365 websites.

We have one of our longest serving PUPs Lappinitup making the final selections for City’s game at home to Derby. Lapps has always been great in supporting our threads from the very start and I have so many great memories of the laughs we had together with Arrdee back then. Lapps is also a past winner of the profitability league as well as four previous wins when making these final selections and one with the six results. Lapps is also on top form right now and is steadily climbing the profitability league once again. So let’s help him to win number five with our best suggestions for outcomes of the game from the options on Bill Hill and Bet 365.

These companies who support our work to raise funds for the CSF and our wonderful Downe's Syndrome Team of boys and girls have all renewed their support for another year. This is reflected in the new totals on Ray’s signature So we would like to say a massive thank you to: -

http://www.turnereuropeanconsulting.com/

https://www.kareplus.co.uk/norwich/

If any other companies out there would also like to support our efforts, we'll be happy to add you to our list of links on this thread every week.

So now I’ll hand the thread over to 93Vintage and Lappinitup. Remember theres no pressure because we are all going to be doing our best to help you to success. We all stand together with the single aim of raising money for the Community Sports Foundation and our fabulous Downs Syndrome boys and girls.

Good luck all you PUPs... take it away 93V and Mick ... the thread is yours.......🙂.......

As always I leave you with Ray’s signature which now reads :-

Carve their names with pride.Yankee,5,Fellas,3,P'boro,2,Mr Chops,2,NewYork,2, Inch High,5, Blahblahblah, NCFC_Shaun, 1st Wazzock,4, Fonejacker,3, Norfolkbroadslim,3, Norfolkchance1,2, Scooby,3, Trent Canary,3, Cosmic Twin,6, Graham Humphrey, Leedscanary,3, NcfcStar, Herman, Delia’s Devonshire Dirtbox,3, Lappinitup, Statto, Mandie Moo,3, Mr Bump, Kathy,2, Til1010,3, Snake-eyes, Vindo,2, NWC, Hughesy, Gregt,2, GMF,3, SwindonCanary, Twidio, Hector Brockelbank, Lake District Canary,2, Bor Bor Bor, Yellowfuture, Chellecity,2, Diesel Doris, Lessingham Canary, Molly Windley, Parma Ham’s gone mouldy,3, Feedthewolf,2, AJ, JB, PurpleCanary,2, Hoola Han Solo, Diane, Hissing Sid, yes Norfolkchance1 £2038 for the Academy, and £2623 for the Community Sports Foundation.

And with the Norwich match bet. Splutcho, jb,2, Redders Right Foot,2, Hector Brockelbank, Blahblahblah,2, Can u sit down please, Til1010,2, Mandie Moo’s Mear Kat,2, Crabbycanary,4, Paul, Stewfil, Parma Ham’s gone mouldy, Bor Bor Bor, Mr Apples,2, Woostercanary,3, City-til-I-die, The Great Drinkell,2, nutty,4, Feedthewolf,2, Lappinitup,4, NWC,2, Hoola Han Solo,2, Twidio,2, Ray, PUPanon,2, Molly Windley, 93vintage,2, ClareW, Van Wink,2, Diane, AJ,2, Norfolkchance1,Yellowfuture,2, Graham Humphrey,3, Diesel Doris,3, Duncan Edwards,3, Legend Iwan, YorkshirePudding, Kathy, Platonic,3, Cosmic Twin,4, Mr Jenkins, Reggie, Snake-eyes,2, I’m A Banana, ZLF,2, Lake District Canary, norfolkngood, Syteanric, Felixfan, TeamPUPs, First Wazzock,2, Baldyboy, Len, Jamie Abbott,2, King Canary,2, Hissing Sid, Hammond1612,2, Lessingham Canary, Indy_Bones, KiwiScot, Crafty Canary,GMF, yes PUPs £1558 for the Community Sports Foundation.

And with Both Teams To Score bets £126

And in honour and remembrance of much loved PUP Chellecity £422 (Of which £50 was donated to SarcomaUK).

And £55 to Prostate Cancer UK with Keelansgrandad.

And with £4371 for the CSF from the Pink Un Pledges, sponsorships donations and competitions we now have a total of £11,243 since we began £1,630 of which is already banked for the next presentation.

Rays Funds on Twitter : https://twitter.com/Raysfunds

Rays Funds on Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/groups/124098287639888/

After yesterday's excitement, time to bump this thread...

A visit to Serie A for me this week with

Napoli (2nd, 7-2-0 20-4 home) v Bologna (18th, 0-4-5 6-15 away) - Home Win 

For the match bet HT/FT Draw/City

Best of luck 93V, Lapps, and all you PUPs 

Tricky looking set of fixtures, would have gone for Sid's choice, but instead will try -

Burton v Plymouth home win.

For our game I'm thinking a return to sanity and a 1-0 win, Pukki to score the goal.

Good luck everyone, hope you've all recovered from the game yesterday, it can't be the same again on Saturday

.......or can it? 😲

Edited by lake district canary

Season's greetings PUPs, I'm off to Israel this week with Hapoel Ra'anana vs. Maccabi Tel Aviv (away win).

For the match bet I think it'll be a comfortable victory so 3-0 to City (which is about 20-1 at the moment).

Good luck everyone and Happy New Year when it arrives! 👍

Apples

A very good morning to you Nutty and good luck to V93 and Lapps not forgetting all you other lovely PUPs out there.

Now surely  Boro cannot lose two home games in the space of a few days so a HOME WIN for them v The Scum.

For the city bet Pukki to score the first goal of the game.

Can i just say good to bump into you after the game yesterday Wooster.

Northern Ireland Premier for me. Ballymena United to beat Newry City. 

For Norwich, I would suggest a Hernandez hat trick.

Having missed the Boxing Day game due to entertainment duties, I am now being taken to the theatre on Saturday afternoon, so it better be good.

Good luck to one and all.

Festive greetings all.

My fingers crossed options this weekend is a home win for Tranmere.

I am just about getting my breath back after yesterdays game,  will it be as thrilling on Saturday?  I suspect it will,  but my prediction is for the game to have a red card.

Good luck one and all

Merry Xmas pups

my pick is LEICESTER v Cardiff home win

for the Norwich bet I’d say 2-1 home win

good luck

• Like 1

Hi all and hope you had a great Christmas. The Championship for me this week with:

WBA v Sheff Wed HOME WIN

Good Luck 93Vint and all you Lovely PUPs

For the Norwich bet  who knows? there's no telling!! I'll plump for a boring 2-1 win😀 Best of Luck Lapps.

Wishing all PUPs a very Happy and peaceful New Year🍾🍾🎉🎉

Sheffield Utd win is my pick and for Norwich 2-1 Klose to score anytime

Anthony would like Leeds win boooooooo and for Norwich 2-0 win

Good Luck 93Vintage & Lapps & all you lovely pups from both of us

Good Luck 93Vintage, and to that lovely bloke Lapps, and all PUPs too!

For 93Vintage   Napoli v Bologna - Home Win

For lovely Lapps   2-1 City

I'd like to wish everyone a healthy, happy and promotion filled 2019!!!

Edited by First Wazzock

Best of British for the last of the year and lets end with PUPs winning.

Berwick Rangers v Edinburgh City - Away win.

Norwich - Hernandez to score anytime

For 93V I'm going to suggest a home win for Torquay in the National League South...

Torquay          v          Gloucester          Home Win

For Lapps I think Ben Godfrey must score soon so...

Godfrey to score anytime

The Indian I-League.

Chennai City to win at home against Shillong Lajong.

Chennai City, top, have a 2-1-1 and 8/5 home record. Their dropped points have been against the teams in 2nd and 6th, while beating those in 4th and 9th.

Shillong Lajong, 11th and bottom, have a 0-0-5 and 4/16 away record. Their last three away defeats have been against the teams in 2nd, 5th and 6th, with a 3/12 goal difference.

The current odds are around 1/4.

---

For the match bet, like nutty, I have a fancy that Godfrey will score. So I suggest either anytime, at 15/2, or last, at 22/1.

Good luck to all!

Edited by PurpleCanary

Scottish League Two...

Berwick v Edinburgh........Away win.

Good luck 93Vintage.

I'll be back later with the City selections so keep 'em coming.

I hope everyone had a really enjoyable Christmas.

I’m going to plump for a home win for an in form QPR against struggling Reading.

For the match bet I’m going back to my favourite bet of more than 2.5 goals.

Best of luck to everyone but in particular to 93Vintage and Lapps - it would be good to finish the year with a winning weekend!🤞💪

Happy Christmas & and all the best for 2019.

Good luck with your picks, especially 93Vintage and Lappinitup.  As my recent selections haven't worked out I hope this week's is in a similar vein:

Norwich to draw with Derby (5/2).

As has been mentioned I also think Ben Godfrey looks like he is going to score sometime soon but to add a bit of variety I'm going for Rhodes to score last (9/2).

Tilly - the pleasure was all mine.  

I'm going for a home win for Juve Stabia v. Siracuse in the Italian Serie C Girone C.

Juve Stabia are W7 D2 L0 F23 A3 at home and Siracuse are W1 D1 L6 F7 A14 away.

Good Luck, 93vintage!

For the Norwich Bet - Aarons to score any time.

Good Luck, Lappinitup!

Wishing all PUPs a very Happy New Year!  🎉 🥂🍾

Edited by Cosmic Twin

Heading for west London this week please and I'll go with....

QPR v Reading...Home win.

All the best to 93Vintage this week and all our fellow Pup's. 

Torquay to beat Gloucester for me in the National League South.

For City's game Bradley Johnston to score at any time (and not celebrate because he is still cool).

Good luck both!

In bocca al lupo to the excellent 93v 👌👍🎄🐾🐕

Suggest a trip to the Kuwait sun for:

Al Sahel vs Al Kuwait - Away win

As for Lapps’ Norwich bet, think a Norwich clean sheet might be in order for Farke, so would cover a nil-nil and under 2.5 goals with Norwich to win 👌👍💪

Parma 🏝

Sutton to beat Aldershot in the National League for me this week.

For Norwich, I think we're starting to become a little depleted although we're dealing with the effects of that admirably.  We may find this tough going but still end up with something thanks to our spirit and fitness levels so Derby HT/Draw FT doesn't seem unrealistic.

Best of luck everyone.

It's that time again so here goes.....

I'm expecting lots of goals again tomorrow and obviously a City win, so with that in mind.......

City to win......

1-0 2-0 3-0 4-0 5-0...

2-1 3-1 4-1 5-1...

3-2 4-2 5-2...

£2 on each please Eddie and I'll square you up the difference tomorrow.

Happy New Year everyone.