Sign in to follow this  
ncfc0405

Don't confuse Wizards with Trolls

[quote user="Fat Barman"]Cheers, ncfc0405, 1st Troll it is from now on [B]
[/quote]

It seems a while since 1st wizard/troll has dangled his rod into the sea looking for a few bites. After all this time there are still no shortage of takers, including me it seems after the relegation issue [*-)]

As your link didn''t work (well not on my PC it doesn''t) I''ll have to surmise that you''ve found a small picture of something like a wizard, for a small mind to appreciate, ah, envy is a terrible thing!.

hmm, the attention seeking troll section seems particularly relevant, especially with the faux outrage so often expressed, "all those hurtful comments from the KTF bunch" boo hoo.

For anyone else that couldn''t see the link, this is what it pointed to. Just a reminder that the best way to deal with trolls is usually to ignore them.

Internet troll
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
In Internet terminology, a troll is a person who posts inflammatory messages on the internet, such as on online discussion forums, to disrupt discussion or to upset its participants. It can also be used as a verb, meaning to post such messages, and "trolling" (the gerund) is also commonly used to describe the activity.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_troll

Wiz is more a bizarre hybrid of troll and drama queen. Still waiting

for his latest "I''m leaving" strop only for him to return about a week

later...

[quote user="gazzathegreat"]Poor old Wiz, still I expect he can think of suitable names for those who mock him, or worse still cast a spell on them.  [:)][/quote]

Fare not fair Gazza, the hexes have been flying about left, right, and centre, although you are of course exempt from my wrath, I trust the ''others'' haven''t bought lottery ticket this week because they''ve no chance!.

This includes Worthy, who''''s hexed up to the eyeballs.

Evil cackle.[8o|]