MrFruit

Raising funds for NCFC Academy

It was recently announced that the Ambassadors 250 club has been wound up,(with a request to support the NCFC Academy Jackpot draw). Total raised for our Academy since 1996? £375,000 a fantastic achievement.

Then add the £364,000 raised by Friends of Norwich City Youth (FONCY) - 1996 to 2012 (when forced to wind up by a former CEO)

Not forgetting the PUP's for whom I don't have a figure. Eddie can you advise?

So these 3 groups with the support of fans & local buisinesses have raised circa £750,000. Wow!

Well done to all

Apologies to any groups I have missed

2 hours ago, MrFruit said:

It was recently announced that the Ambassadors 250 club has been wound up,(with a request to support the NCFC Academy Jackpot draw). Total raised for our Academy since 1996? £375,000 a fantastic achievement.

Then add the £364,000 raised by Friends of Norwich City Youth (FONCY) - 1996 to 2012 (when forced to wind up by a former CEO)

Not forgetting the PUP's for whom I don't have a figure. Eddie can you advise?

So these 3 groups with the support of fans & local buisinesses have raised circa £750,000. Wow!

Well done to all

Apologies to any groups I have missed

Happy days Richard! Us PUPs was Rays Funds for FONCY so would be in your total. I loved being involved with FONCY and you guys really did produce for our great club. In fact I'd say that FONCY would have helped finance the early days of the Murphy twins too.

Now I'm proud to be a Canaries Bond holder and help in that way so that I still have that great connection with the academy and real pride as the players progress to the first team.

Merry Christmas buddy and to all the ex FONCY folk who did so much for our club🎅🎄💛💚

Happy days indeed Eddie, thank you for your kind words. We all did our bit and got the fans behind raising money for the Academy lads. Yes Murphy’s plus a few more who went on to win the FAY cup. 

Like  yourself I now have a Bond and thanks to Bond holders Colney has changed dramatically in last few months and looks very good and professional. 

Merry Christmas to you & your family OTBC 

Great times guys and tireless work by John Landamore and Colin Tovell. Can i just add that NCISA between 1995 and 2012 one way or another raised circa 50k.