Sign in to follow this  
keelansgrandad

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas to everyone from here in NZ where it’s 8.25 am on Christmas  and it’s mid-summer! Happily where we are the rain has cleared (rained all day yesterday) and we’re going to the beach :classic_laugh:

Edited by It's Character Forming

Happy Yule greetings to the Pink’un posting crew. Let’s hope daddy is as excited in 48 hours (in celebration) as the little’un has been all evening in anticipation

Happy Xmas from me to all you lovely  pinkun posters and Happy Xmas from all us volunteers at our fans social club too, thanks for all the support we get from this messageboard, much appreciated

DvN1EmtX0AE8kQj.jpg

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, splendidrush said:

At least it's warm rain ICF, not like you get back home. I've started building an Ark, just in case. 

Yes it had been very pleasant, we got to the seaside  and there were plenty of family Christmas dinners being cooked, and the sun’s been out from time to time, proper sunshine now !

4 hours ago, It's Character Forming said:

Yes it had been very pleasant, we got to the seaside  and there were plenty of family Christmas dinners being cooked, and the sun’s been out from time to time, proper sunshine now !

I was in browns bay near Auckland a few years ago for Christmas, a strange experience, really hot but all the imagery was still snow and wintery...

Merry Christmas!

• Like 1