Sign in to follow this  
Mark .Y.

Hucks a Pompey transfer target ?

Pompey Evening News tonight reports that if Warnock takes over at Pompey one of his first targets will be Darren Huckerby (others being Michael Brown of Spurs

and Rob Hulse of Leeds). My understanding is that he is so well settled into Norwich life that it would take a lot to shift him, plus of course there is always the possiblility of Pompey

being relegated this year....................however if I read anything about Linvoy Primus "looking forward to a new challenge" I will let you all know.

Mark .Y.

I''d be surprised to see Hucks go the pompy - lua lua plays left wing,

unless warnock would play him up front. He''s had a bad press over his

tiredness comments, but for me he is quality when on form, which he

just coming back too. If he gets a decent offer to play in the prem and

regulary in a smallish team why wouldn''t he go? Who would blame him?

I would expect to see Colin W. raiding Sheff Utd first (Tonge, Kabba, Jageilka etc..)...although Brown would obviously make sense for the same reasons

Quite why and how he is suddenly managerial flavour of the month though, is another question...

I f Hucks goes  you can kiss off any chances  of making the play off places !   Warnocks no fool ,  he`s been checking   what he needs   to keep Sheff U   in the running  for the prem push ....  and  Hucks DOES have the history  of getting   clubs into the prem !!    this fact seems hard to digest by  some posters ...I wonder why ?  envy ?   stupidity ?

[quote user="Matt Hudson"]No need to worry about that now warnock''s staying with the mighty blades[/quote]

Still can`t get away from the fact that Warnock  has his beady eyes on Hucks  ....  his team are  a whisker  away from auto promotion   ..  the stakes are high  ,  Hucks  supplied the key  to the prem  for us , for Mancity , for Coventry...... never say never