Sign in to follow this  
Bill

Villa v Leeds

After 24 games last year Fulham were in 11th place with 35 points. Bristol City were in 2nd place on 47 points. Be careful what you wish for and hope that Villa don't carry on up the table. I'm still hoping for a draw 

18 minutes ago, dylanisabaddog said:

After 24 games last year Fulham were in 11th place with 35 points. Bristol City were in 2nd place on 47 points. Be careful what you wish for and hope that Villa don't carry on up the table. I'm still hoping for a draw 

...I'd be more concerned about Stoke

28 minutes ago, dylanisabaddog said:

Villa collapsing like a pack of cards.

Edited by Capt. Pants

59 minutes ago, Bill said:

I doubt any of us saw that coming

2-2

utterly predictable

Just now, Making Plans said:

Who said Leeds won't score 3?

Wouldn't bet against it now

I think the last time was against us? 😊

The Leeds Goalscorer should have had at least a yellow for the stamp on the top of the Villa players foot.missed by the officials who gave a drop ball unbelievable.Same player then goes on to score.

28 minutes ago, Bill said:

And many a poor whippet and ferret will be on the end of an angry boot

Phil Drabble would be turning in his grave, Bill 😉

Had this down as a draw, but who knows what will ultimately be the best result for us? I’ve had a gut feeling for a while now that the 3 to be promoted will be us, West Brom and Villa. I just believe Leeds will bottle it again, I can see them losing in the Play Offs. But who knows, they may turn it around today with 3 points and leave me eating my words. I don’t think so though.

2 minutes ago, Alex Moss said:

Had this down as a draw, but who knows what will ultimately be the best result for us? I’ve had a gut feeling for a while now that the 3 to be promoted will be us, West Brom and Villa. I just believe Leeds will bottle it again, I can see them losing in the Play Offs. But who knows, they may turn it around today with 3 points and leave me eating my words. I don’t think so though.

watching the game, any points now dropped by Leeds will be a bonus for us

4 minutes ago, Alex Moss said:

Villa far too poor at the back to be anywhere near auto.

I'm just praying they can keep Leeds out for 20 minutes. 

Just now, Bill said:

watching the game, any points now dropped by Leeds will be a bonus for us

I’ve not got access to it live, but I’m guessing from the comments I read just prior to my previous post, that Leeds are in the ascendancy? The irony will be them scoring a 91min winner...

Just now, ricardo said:

I wonder how they will cope as their parachute payments run out this summer

1 minute ago, ricardo said:

I know they conceded (and scored) 5 against Forest, but they certainly seem to have had a upturn in results since they played us, so that’s what I’m basing it on, Ricky. I too wouldn’t mind a draw today, that’s what I thought would happen, but you just get the feeling Leeds will sneak it now...

Leeds have looked the more composed side throughout, even at two down. They now look the more likely to win it.

7 minutes ago, Alex Moss said:

I’ve not got access to it live, but I’m guessing from the comments I read just prior to my previous post, that Leeds are in the ascendancy? The irony will be them scoring a 91min winner...

here we are

http://cricfree.live/watchfeeds/index/11

• Thanks 1