Sign in to follow this  
Lucifer

Luton fans could do with your help

Hi all, i`m not sure if you`re aware, but it would appear that plans for our new stadium are yet again in the laps of the gods. Theres is a very real fear that we could be seeing the demise of our club in a few years, almost as bad we could end up as franchise fc mkII and end up going to Dongs land in Mk ( which we suspect has been our chairmans plan all along )

Trust in Luton have organised a petition to try gather as much support as possible to pressure the relevant parties into actually getting together and doing something.  We`ve not long ago been told the preferred J10 site on the M1 is now a no go, this after 18 months of beeing shafted over the land by a former chairman and his wife, the same man who sold our club to a certain individual ( seen on Trouble at the Top ) for £4.

Despite having a representative on the board, supposedly to improve relations and communication between the board and fans, we still get told nothing, he is as much in the dark as us.

It would be greatly appreciated if you would take  moment to visit the Til site and sign the petition http://www.trustinluton.com , or alternatively go straight to the petition and sign http://new.petitiononline.com/mod_perl/signed.cgi?ltfcmove

Thanks for any support you can give us.

signed with pleasure - we should all support a petition like this.

There is no desire to see clubs forced out of their local area, just to

suit the money men, or the town planners. Heck, I''d even support an

Ip***t petition on these grounds - life isn''t as much fun if the rivals

are suddenly in Basingstoke!

Yay! I was the 1,000th person to sign!! Shocking, what happened to Wimbledon. Would hate to see another club go the same way.

signed for you - good luck and hoping that you don''t fall by the wayside and morph into another MK Dons. 

Also reading the comments of the signatures, it''s great to see so many different clubs all uniting for the sake of football.

By revealing what number on the petition you are , you have also allowed everyone to see what your real name is by going to the petition and having a look..

Just thought I''d mention it...

Just wanted to put this back near the top.

C''mon guys, surely a few more of you can support this petition? I know it''s Luton, but it shouldn''t matter on a topic like this.

Added another signature,

Strange dont see that perrenial doom & gloom merchant 1st W showing his support, but with his way of thinking it will be one less team for Norwich to play, and with with no one to play against, NCFC will have to sack worthy!!!

I only support two teams, Norwich and anyone playing ip"£$ch!

[quote user="Maverick"]

By revealing what number on the petition you are , you have also allowed everyone to see what your real name is by going to the petition and having a look..

Just thought I''d mention it...

[/quote]

That would only matter if we had something to hide, which I guess most of us don''t.  I am sure we would all get pretty bored if we just used our real names all the time, or were you christened Maverick?  [:)]

Why should I sign Kevin?, I can still hear their supporters jeering against City.

I''m a City fan first, not Luton, they have a ruddy cheek if you ask me!.