Sign in to follow this  
lake district canary

Blackburn vlog

Everyone has to start somewhere I guess, but things that stuck out for me were, the lack of cheering when their team was read out. No spoken input (either during or after the match). I personally am old school and want to watch the game through my own eyes, and not a phone/camera. The obvious missing lead up to our goal. The angry bloke who was very angry when we scored, and after.(Have replayed it a few times, and still not sure if it was laced with racial language, here's hoping I misheard) Nice reception for Jordan Rhodes from their lot. Not too much noise coming from that part of the ground, generally.

A note to Blakburn FC.Having a whole empty end, bar the away fans, is not a good look.😉

A note to the video maker. The quality is fine but editing is a good skill to develop. Good highlights of substitutions but missing the goal? As a BRFC fan you probably didn't want to rewatch it, but it was the most important part of the game.

I'll stop being a grump and say the view of the Stiepermann shot shows what a quality save that was, and the one at the other end.

Did he miss our goal or did he delete it😀

Sad to see such empty grounds, Hull was the same last night. Soulless.

Just shows how empty the ground was, so why were we put up with the gods ? Even from my poor view, I thought Pukki , our  goal scorer, could have scored earlier and this film proved it.