Sign in to follow this  
lake district canary

Just back from the match....

Good to hear Krul putting in a performance and keeping clean sheet.  Guess Lakey missed the WBA catastrophe or the throw out for Millwall third goal which led to myself walking out in disgust and although watching on monitors still managed to miss both goals in added time.  No wonder got a down on the lad but getting over it unless another shocker.

2 hours ago, king canary said:

Impressed at a keeper making several good saves when facing one shot on target 😉

The stats say he only had one shot to save, but my impression at the game was that one of the crosses he intercepted was as good as a save. To be pedantic, my exact description in the op was that he made "several good stops", meaning any saves, taking of crosses, catching and general handling of the ball.  Couldn't fault him yesterday for that.  If he hade made several saves, I would have said "saves". 

😋

3 hours ago, Hoola Han Solo said:

I don’t do twitter anymore 

Then I suggest, although you had a lot of followers , the people you were following were not that interesting.

3 minutes ago, SwindonCanary said:

Then I suggest, although you had a lot of followers , the people you were following were not that interesting.

It must be Christmas

20 hours ago, lake district canary said:

"Guess Lakey missed the WBA catastrophe".

No, I was at that one.

Correction to my op - just seen the highlights - it was Godfrey who had an excellent header saved, not Zimmermann. 

Glad you changed this as I was about to pull you up on it. In a friendly manner of course 😊

Godfrey had an excellent game. Was my MOTM. Keep this going through the festive period, with that run of tough games, and we can start to dream a bit more!

Going to be a treat to be at home! Seems like an age since I was at the Carra. And our home form has been decent on this run, we really do seem to be able to push at 100% all the way to the final whistle.