Sign in to follow this  
lappinitup

*****Official Match Thread v Blackburn*****

Pukki power does it again. Well done City, I feared it would be one of those games. Bollox to dirty Rovers!!!👏

• Like 1

That's a cracking win. Blackburn lost 1 in the last 20 at homes - it's no easy away day, and West Brom have to go there on New Years Day.... Well done lads, cracking result, and a draw between Villa and Leeds tomorrow will be the ideal way to see us top at Christmas.

3 minutes ago, KeiranShikari said:

4 points from 2 tough away games where we didn't even play that well. I@D HAVE TAKEN THAT

Damn straight. Two of our best players booted off the pitch, average age of about 20 in our defence. Can't knock that at all.

Would have Reed back, MOM today for Rovers, offers something different to what we currently have in the squad

Football wins, didn’t realise how dirty Rovers could be so am delighted they got a late kick in the teeth - pleased they’re not my team.

I reckon Leeds will only manage a draw tomorrow against a resurgent Villa, things are looking very very good 🏆

Hadn't realised just how good Mario's play was there Herman - thanks for highlighting - spectacular ball movement and perfectly weighted ball. Quality.

• Thanks 1

Missed the game. Mrs KG has an eye infection so spent the afternoon at the Hospital but two great results. Her eye will get better and a late winner as I grasped my phone tighter and tighter in the waiting room. You can apply your own order of importance to those two things.

Big 12 point advantage over 7th placed team as well as that 5 points over WBA.

Doesn't bother me what Leeds do as to be where we are at Christmas is extraordinary considering the start we had.