Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays Funds for the CSF with the Pink un Pickers Season 12 Week 21

Welcome to Rays Funds, supported by Turner European Consulting and Kare Plus

Β Image may contain: 10 people, people smiling, indoor

Β 

First things first, I’d like to wish you all a very Merry Christmas and thank you for keeping the spirit of Christmas on these threads all year long. Stay safe and be happy PUPs.πŸŽ„πŸŽ…πŸŽ‰πŸ™ƒ

Β 

This weekend have SwindonCanary making the final selections of the six results. Swindon, who has won before when making these selections, is one of our top PUPs and is a great supporter of our community. He also travels miles each game to support our beloved football club. Swindon’s in a rich vein of form at the moment as are the rest of you PUPs after four consecutive 80%+ weeks. So I think Swindon can be our Santa this weekend with a winning week but he will still need your very best selection from the games played on Sat/Sun/Mon that are listed on William Hill or Bet 365 websites. Β 

We have our reigning champion Cosmic Twin making the final selections for City’s game at Blackburn. Cosmic has three previous wins when making these picks as well as a record six previous wins when making the final six selections. So let’s all try and help Cosmic to double figures and a tenth win overall win with our best suggestions for outcomes of the game from the options on Bill Hill and Bet 365.Β 

Here’s the provisional rota for January. Please let me know with your selections if the dates are ok.Β 

Six Results

05/01/19 – Kathy - Confirmed

12/01/19 – Inchy - Confirmed

19/01/19 – Lessingham - Confirmed

26/01/19 – Diesel Doris - ConfirmedΒ 

Norwich Selections

05/01/19 – Feedthewolf

12/01/19 – Mandie - Confirmed

19/01/19 – Hansterbubble (Selections will need to be made on Friday lunchtime.)Β 

These companies who support our work to raise funds for the CSF and our wonderful Downe's Syndrome Team of boys and girls have all renewed their support for another year. This is reflected in the new totals on Ray’s signature So we would like to say a massive thank you to:Β -

Β 

http://www.turnereuropeanconsulting.com/

Β 

https://www.kareplus.co.uk/norwich/

Β 

If any other companies out there would also like to support our efforts, we'll be happy to add you to our list of links on this thread every week.Β 

So now I’ll hand the thread over to SwindonCanary and Cosmic Twin. Remember there’s no pressure because we are all going to be doing our best to help you to success. We all stand together with the single aim of raising money for the Community Sports Foundation and our fabulous Downs Syndrome boys and girls.Β 

Good luck all you PUPs... take it away Martin and Lynda ... the thread is yours.......πŸ™‚.......Β 

As always I leave you with Ray’s signature which now reads :-Β 

Carve their names with pride.Yankee,5,Fellas,3,P'boro,2,Mr Chops,2,NewYork,2, Inch High,5, Blahblahblah, NCFC_Shaun, 1st Wazzock,4, Fonejacker,3, Norfolkbroadslim,3, Norfolkchance1,2, Scooby,3, Trent Canary,3, Cosmic Twin,6, Graham Humphrey, Leedscanary,3, NcfcStar, Herman, Delia’s Devonshire Dirtbox,3, Lappinitup, Statto, Mandie Moo,3, Mr Bump, Kathy,2, Til1010,3, Snake-eyes, Vindo,2, NWC, Hughesy, Gregt,2, GMF,3, SwindonCanary, Twidio, Hector Brockelbank, Lake District Canary,2, Bor Bor Bor, Yellowfuture, Chellecity,2, Diesel Doris, Lessingham Canary, Molly Windley, Parma Ham’s gone mouldy,3, Feedthewolf,2, AJ, JB, PurpleCanary,2, Hoola Han Solo, Diane, Hissing Sid, yes Norfolkchance1 Β£2038 for the Academy, and Β£2623 for the Community Sports Foundation.Β 

And with the Norwich match bet. Splutcho, jb,2, Redders Right Foot,2, Hector Brockelbank, Blahblahblah,2, Can u sit down please, Til1010,2, Mandie Moo’s Mear Kat,2, Crabbycanary,4, Paul, Stewfil, Parma Ham’s gone mouldy, Bor Bor Bor, Mr Apples,2, Woostercanary,3, City-til-I-die, The Great Drinkell,2, nutty,4, Feedthewolf,2, Lappinitup,4, NWC,2, Hoola Han Solo,2, Twidio,2, Ray, PUPanon,2, Molly Windley, 93vintage,2, ClareW, Van Wink,2, Diane, AJ,2, Norfolkchance1,Yellowfuture,2, Graham Humphrey,3, Diesel Doris,3, Duncan Edwards,3, Legend Iwan, YorkshirePudding, Kathy, Platonic,3, Cosmic Twin,3, Mr Jenkins, Reggie, Snake-eyes,2, I’m A Banana, ZLF,2, Lake District Canary, norfolkngood, Syteanric, Felixfan, TeamPUPs, First Wazzock,2, Baldyboy, Len, Jamie Abbott,2, King Canary,2, Hissing Sid, Hammond1612,2, Lessingham Canary, Indy_Bones, KiwiScot, Crafty Canary,GMF, yes PUPs Β£1552 for the Community Sports Foundation.

Β And with Both Teams To Score bets Β£126Β 

And in honour and remembrance of much loved PUP Chellecity Β£422 (Of which Β£50 was donated to SarcomaUK).

Β And Β£55 to Prostate Cancer UK with Keelansgrandad.

And with Β£4371 for the CSF from the Pink Un Pledges, sponsorships donations and competitions we now have a total of Β£11,237 since we began Β£1,624 of which is already banked for the next presentation.

First of all I'd like to wish everyone associated with these wonderful threads a very Happy Christmas.

To business, a return to League 1 this weekΒ 

Wycombe (6-3-2 17-11 home) v AFC Wimbledon (2-1-8 4-15 away) - Home Win

For the match bet, a goal for Onel Hernandez in a 1-1 draw.

Best of luck Swindon, Cosmic and all you PUPs.

Β 

A very good afternoon to you Nutty and good luck to Swindon, Cosmic Twin ( 😜 ) and all you other lovely PUPs out there.

Dear me what a torrid season i am having and i cannot even pick my nose at the moment let alone a game but here goes.....

Off to Spain and surely BARCELONA will win at HOME to Celta Vigo ?

For the Norwich bet Rhodes to score the last goal of the game at one of his old stomping grounds.

I wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a prosperous New Year.

Merry Christmas Ha ho ho.

Wycombe v Wimbledon - Home win

Norwich bet is a bit silly - Norwich to win 3:2 with Pukki to score last - 150/1

Thank you for your kind intro Nutty. I shall need all the help I can get with the Norwich Bet and I know you PUPs will provide lots of options to pick from. I'll post my my choices Friday evening so you've plenty of time!Β 

Hi all and a Happy and peaceful Christmas to PUPs everywhereπŸŽ„πŸŽ…

This week I'll go with:

BENFICA v Braga HOME WIN

Good Luck Swindon and all you Lovely PUPs

For the Norwich bet HT/FT Draw/City. Best of Luck Cosmic

I hope you all have the Christmas you wish for. Just have a good one!

Good Luck Swindon, Cosmic and all PUPs

Celtic v Dundee - Home win

City bet BTTS

• Like 1

I'm staying in the championship again this week with a game that offers decent odds for an accy. This week I'll go with....

Β 

Stoke v Millwall....Home win.

All the best to Swindon this week and I wish you all luck and a great Christmas.

• Like 1

I'll go for Man Utd away this week please and for Norwich Zimbo to score anytime

Anthony would like Arsenal home win and for Norwich he think Lewis will score anytime

Good Luck pups from us two

I fancy Arsenal to get back to their winning ways against Burnley, so a home win for the Gunners.

Norwich 1-2 away win as we keep the pressure on at the top of the table.

Β 

Have a great Christmas and a peacefulΒ new year, and good luck to Swindon and Cosmic our esteemed pickers.

OTBC

• Like 1

Luton to beat Burton who I believe will struggle to get their feet back on the ground after their midweek heroics.

Β 

For City's game 2-2 Rhodes to score at any time.

Β 

Good luck both!

• Like 1

Northern Ireland Premiership for me. Balleymena(top) v Ards(bottom) - home win obviously.

Β 

For Norwich game, Leitner to score any time.

Β 

Good luck all.

Hi PUPs, off to beautiful island of Cyprus this week with APOEL vs Ermis (home win).

For the match bet I'll go for Hernandez to score anytime in a 2-1 victory for City.

Season's greetings and the best of luck to everyone! πŸ‘

Apples

La Liga for me please - Athletico Madrid to beat Espanyol (on a run of six defeats, worst form in la liga)

For the Norwich bet, I think 2-0 to us, Rhodes to score the second goal.

Good luck to everyone and wishing everyone a Happy Christmas and wins against Forest and Derby!Β 

🌲🌲🍸🍹

In bocca al lupo πŸΎπŸ•πŸŽ„Swindon... suggest Spain Primera Women for:

Malaga vs Barcelona - Away win

As for Cosmic’s Norwich bet, must say I really like Til’s Rhodes last goalscorer...

Happy Christmas all...πŸŽ„ ....love and peace ❀️

Parma

Β 

Merry Christmas to all the pups out there. I hope Santa brings you lots of good things and aΒ few nice wins for us!

I’mΒ feeling a bit uninspired tonight, but have a feeling that recent developments at Man Utd will be sufficient to inspire them to victory at Cardiff.

For the match bet I’m sticking with more 2.5 goals, it’s been right the last 3 weeks and Blackburn seem to score a few and leak a few.

Nutty, I’m fine to do the picks on the 19 Jan and should be able to let you have those by lunchtime.

Good luck everyone.Β 

Merry Christmas!

For Swindon I'll suggest top v bottom in the German 3. Liga : -

KarlsruheΒ  Β  Β  Β  Β  vΒ  Β  Β  Β  Β  BraunschweigΒ  Β  Β  Β  Β Home Win

For Cosmic I'll suggest aΒ 2-2 Draw.

Festive greetings one and all and good luck with this week's picks (I definitely need it).

Β 

I hope Bournemouth willΒ draw with Brighton.

I can't see our game on the William Hill website so I have no idea about the odds but I'll go for Rhodes to score last.

Β 

Β 

Β 

Championship for me this week,Β  home win for Stoke to Millwall.

Β 

As for city buendia to score in a 1-0 away win.

Β 

Good luck one and all.

Good luck all, thin gruel this week in the markets

Another vote for a home win for APOEL vs Ermis

City have been drawing at HT in 8 of their 11 away games this season so -Β  HT/FT Draw/Win @ 5.8

I'm also going for a home win for Ballymena Utd v. Ards.

Ballymena Utd are W6 D1 L0 F15 A5 at home and Ards are W0 D2 L7 F4 A18 away.

Good Luck, Swindon!

Β 

I'll be back later with the Norwich Bet. Thanks for all the suggestions so far. Keep them coming . . .Β 

Hi All,

Sorry for the absence last week!

LAZIO v Cagliari - HOME WIN

Β 

Blackburn v Norwich - 3-3 draw

Β 

Good luck and Happy Christmas to all Pups.

Leedscanary

On 19/12/2018 at 17:44, SwindonCanary said:

Thanx for the intro - I shall do my best, but hope you guys give me a lot of options (please) Merry Christmas to all PUPS.

Waiting for odds on one game for Swindon's bet. For Cosmic I suggest Stiepermann, who seems on a roll, as First Goalscorer, at the attractive odds of 14/1.

Scottish Championship...

Dunfermline v Ayr........Away win.

Β 

For our game...

Hernandez to score anytime.

Β 

Good luck Swindon and Cosmic and Merry Christmas everyone.

Arsenal to beat Burnley this week, the match bet I’ve got a sneaky feeling we might get a 2-1 result. Good luck pups and merry Christmas!Β