Sign in to follow this  
Otis62

Interest in Farke

Gosh, that looks like it has taken a fair bit of investigative journalism to put together

Isn’t this just a rehash of a pre season story involving Leverkusen? Sure it was this club who Farke was on the radar for and they ended up going elsewhere 

While Farke is doing a fantastic job right now, I have zero doubt that Webber has a comprehensive succession plan in place should the worst happen.

I'm accepting of him leaving to be honest.

He's clearly talented, intelligent and a very good professional.

Those characteristics in a manager are rarer than you'd assume and with him already having a profile in Germany before coming to us, I can only imagine his stock is very very high over there so it will be difficult to persuade him to stay on longer unless we are a Premier League team next season, or perhaps more importantly a premier league team with ambition.

23 hours ago, Bethnal Yellow and Green said:

Becuse never in the world of football has a player or manager ever said they love a club and then moved to another club. 

s://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/i-love-it-at-norwich-says-aston-villa-contender-paul-lambert-7785689.html