daly

Mourinho Goes

Pogba wins then

The players always win. They don't get sacked, they sit on their rectums and take their money or go on loan for the same money. Ask Naismith.

Having said that, Moanerihno was never the right man for them.

Edited by keelansgrandad

From one of the comments on the BBC site-----

Mourinho has been living at the five-star hotel since arriving in the city in the summer of 2016.

A swanky suite, according to the Lowry website, costs £600 a night - meaning Mourinho must have racked up a bill of over HALF A MILLION whilst there !

If he was staying in a hotel that long, he must of known he would not be there long.

5 minutes ago, SwindonCanary said:

From one of the comments on the BBC site-----

Mourinho has been living at the five-star hotel since arriving in the city in the summer of 2016.

A swanky suite, according to the Lowry website, costs £600 a night - meaning Mourinho must have racked up a bill of over HALF A MILLION whilst there !

If he was staying in a hotel that long, he must of known he would not be there long.

Does that mean he will be HOMELESS for Christmas

Time for a whipround

I do wonder where he goes next.

His ego won't allow him to drop out of the top tier of clubs.

I can't see another English club hiring him.

Would Madrid go back in for him?

Only place I can really see him is PSG.

Well obviously they will have to get a young English Manager in,can’t keep giving foreign coaches and managers jobs.Oh hold on its Man utd not Norwich it’s no problem 😉

Anyone fancy lumping a few quid on our Daniel, as the next Manure manager, just to see the rest of the World sit up a bit and get some recognition, or shall we just keep it all under our hat......................... (Ssshh) 🤫

1 hour ago, king canary said:

I do wonder where he goes next.

His ego won't allow him to drop out of the top tier of clubs.

I can't see another English club hiring him.

Would Madrid go back in for him?

Only place I can really see him is PSG.

Think PSG would suit him. Big club in every sense apart from the lack of winning anything (excluding domestic title). Would probably end up being successful there too.

So this serial tosspot minces off into the sunset pouting and preening.

It's the Man Utd fans that deserve our sympathy. 

There will be many of them up and down the country (even in Manchester) who will be looking back on how they squeaked in delight at their club appointing this self absorbed charlatan, and regretting that delight.

My thoughts on those reds tonight 🤣

Walking away with between £12m and £24m depending on who you believe!  you could get a Lewis or and Aarons for that!

I don't think sympathy is required Bill,  most Man U fans  have no connection with Manchester, indeed I watched a documentary about 10years ago that claimed they've got 17 million supporters in India. Why would that be? If you choose a Big Club for no other reason than they win all the time then when it goes wrong you should accept it... More likely that some will be buying a Chelsea or Man C  shirt by the weekend. 

always a pleasure to see Man United lose games and struggle. long may it continue. imagine the unbridled pleasure if they were somehow relegated some season