Sign in to follow this  
Norwich City Fans Social Club

NCFSC - Quiz Night raising funds for CSF

The NCFSC Quiz is back so get your thinking caps on, find yourselves 5 friends and come up with a team name.

The quiz is on Wed 30th January, starting at 7:30 pm, entry has been kept at £36 per team with a maximum of 6 members per team.

There will be the usual chips & nibbles, with an auction along with our customary raffle.

If you would like to book a table, email contact@ncfsc.co.uk with your team name, I will then confirm your booking.

There are a maximum of 40 tables & lots have been booked in the last couple of days do don't leave it too long

Please note we will not be reminding teams for payment this time so make sure your £36 has been paid by the 16th January, if payment has not been received by then, your table will be released to another team.

Every penny on the night will go to our charity, the Community Sports Foundation and our quiz is very kindly sponsored by our partners Fosters Solicitors.

Thanks for your support & Merry Xmas from all us volunteers at our fans social club

Quiz tables have been flying off the shelf since we launched so if you do want one I wouldn't leave it too long as I think they will all be gone by  Xmas Day

To book a table, email contact@ncfsc.co.uk with your team name

Merry Xmas to all you pinkun posters & thanks for your support.

Edited by Diane

Thought i had better bump this as Nutty has been failing in his duty .How could you possibly let this slip down onto page 3 ? 😜😉

Probably because Nutty knew most of the quiz tables were sold out by Xmas Eve so no need to push it anymore