Sign in to follow this  
ron obvious

Leeds are pants

20 hours ago, splendidrush said:

Call me a philistine westcoast, but I go, when I can,  to be entertained, to support my Team,  nothing more, nothing less. If we're winning I'll enjoy the ride,  if not,  I'll still turn up in the hope that we can turn it around and start a new run of form. There's no point worrying about what may or may not happen. In my 40 odd years of following Norwich we've been promoted 8 times ( I think) and relegated as many, it's never been boring  but I've never had any influence on results apart from cheering them on.  So why worry about stats, they pay other people to take care of that.

👍 Each to their own, and as Jeremy Bentham, the chief English proponent of Utilitarianism, famously said "Quantity of pleasure being equal, pushpin is as good as poetry". Happy Christmas from Los Angeles!

On 16/12/2018 at 13:39, Rob Whites said:

Im talking about the two games where you scored the last minute winner. Bolton are a terrible team that cant really score many at all but for some reason they got 2 past you. If you are going to fly through this division you shouldn't be letting teams like Bolton score 2 goals.

2 hours ago, nutty nigel said:

The good news is Leeds have secured their place in the Championship early. They now have an extra week to convince players to come to a club who believe they should be in the premier league.🤣

1 minute ago, Well b back said:

Don’t think you will be receiving a reply from Mr White till at least next year Nutty ?

Yes, very obvious that their fans are as gutless as their team! 

Interesting, Observant and RWhites haven't been on since they lost to 10 man Wigan, I don't think we'll be hearing from them any time soon.